Prague Segway tour with skip-the-line access to Petřín Tower
- Ride a Segway through the parks and hidden areas of Prague
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to Petřín Tower
- See architectural jewels and curiosities, such as a star-shaped castle
Meet your guide at the local supplier's office just steps from the Charles Bridge and get some free beverages before your adventure begins. After the introduction, you will take a short tram ride to the Segway starting point. On the tram you will get basic information about Prague life and basic orientation.
As your Segway glides silently down the streets of Prague, your guide will point out hidden gems of Prague, the best local entertainment hangouts and some of the most beautiful scenery the city has to offer. You will visit Strahov Stadion, enjoy skip-the-line access to Petřín Tower (included in price). Before the end of the tour, you will also have a chance to taste the excellent beer made in the Břevnov monastery.
- Segway tour with training
- Segway with helmet
- Skip-the-line access to Petřín Tower
Mostecká 4, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Behind Charles bridge on Prague castle side of river (entrance of Tourist Info Center).
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 264 pounds (120kg) or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a Segway
- Please take an ID/passport with you
- Tour starts every day at 9.30am and 2.30pm
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to your departure. If you are late, you will not receive a refund
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...