Ristorante Alfredo alla Scrofa - Dine like a star and taste the Original Fettuccine Alfredo!
- Learn how to make pasta at world-known Alfredo restaurant in Rome
- Taste the legendary, original Fettuccine Alfredo where it was first created
- Recipes and certificate of participation to take home with you
- 10% discount on all products from Alfredo’s shop
The historical Ristorante Alfredo alla Scrofa, located a few steps away from Piazza Navona in the heart of Rome's historic center, was opened in 1907. The traditional restaurant is one of the first addresses for both the inhabitants of Rome as well as artists, writers, singers and actors from around the world. An authentic paradise for all fans of film and television!
Feel like a Star
The excellent, family-run cuisine will delight you with a world-famous pasta specialty called “fettuccine Alfredo”, which has caused many recipe variations, especially in the U.S., but just here in Rome it is prepared according to the original recipe.
Enjoy the delicious Fettuccine Alfredo pasta and other excellent dishes in the rooms where big stars such as Greta Garbo, Sophia Loren, Clark Gable, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Audrey Hepburn, Jimi Hendrix, and many others had dinner. Try and spot them in the VIP-Photo Gallery on the walls! The Golden Fettuccine cutlery, a gift from the American wedding couple and silent film star Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford in 1927 to Alfredo, as well as their own quality products such as pasta, wine, olive oil, and parmesan cheese (on sale in the restaurant), have become the international hallmark of Alfredo alla Scrofa.
Booked guests will receive a 10% discount on all Alfredo products offered in the restaurant. Pick up the delicious Aceto Balsamico or Olive Oil to commemorate your visit: a real Roman gift for all lovers of good food! VIP-Special: at the end of your meal, like a star, you will be asked to sign the guestbook of the restaurant. The collection of 50 books goes back to the twenties!
Ristorante Alfredo alla Scrofa: a culinary experience of a special kind!
Choose one of the following options:
Lunch or Dinner Menu
- Antipasto Alfredo (Italian Salami Sausage Specialties, fried or grilled
- Vegetables the Roman way)
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo
- Choose on site between two main dishes: Beef Strips in the pan tilted with rocket salad and cherry tomatoes or Strips of Chicken with lemon
- Choose on site between two side dishes: Baked Potato Wedges or fresh seasonal Vegetables
- Choose on site between two desserts: homemade Tiramisu or Panna Cotta with Strawberry or Chocolate
- 1/4l Wine, 1/2l Mineral water, 1 Espresso coffee
- 10% discount on Gastronomic Specialties of Alfredo (pasta, wine, olive oil, etc.) on sale in the restaurant
- Sign the Guestbook of the Restaurant
- Service Charge 12%
Cooking Course & Lunch
- 1-Hour Cooking Class from 11.30am to 12.30pm where you will learn how to prepare home-made made noodles and Fettuccine Alfredo
- Lunch at 12.30pm (including Fettuccine Alfredo, 1/4l wine, 1/2l mineral water, 1 coffee Espresso)
- 1 package of Fettuccine Pasta Alfredo to take away
- Certificate of participation and recipes to take home with you
- Lunch or Dinner option includes: Antipasto, the Original Fettuccine Alfredo, 1 main dish, 1 side dish, 1 dessert, 1/4l Wine, 1/2l Mineral water, 1 Espresso coffee
- Cooking Course & Lunch option includes: 1-hour cooking class, lunch, 1 package of Fettuccine Pasta Alfredo to take away, Certificate of participation and recipes to take home with you.
- All options also include: 10% discount on Gastronomic products of Alfredo, on sale at the restaurant; signature of the restaurant guestbook; 12% service charge.
- Additional dishes and drinks not included.
- Transfer from/to the restaurant
Children (0-12): reduced
Via della Scrofa, 97, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Ristorante Alfredo alla Scrofa
Via Della Scrofa 104/a
Our restaurant is located in the heart of Rome's historic center, just a 5-minutes walk from Piazza Navona.
- Dress code is casual smart
- No variation to dishes is possible
- Vegetarian option available. Please inform us when you make your reservation
- In case of cancellation from 2 days (48 hours) before the booked day, the 50% of the total price will be charged
Lunch available Mon to Sun at 12.30pm or 01.00pm
Dinner available Mon to Sun at 06.45pm or 09.30pm
Cooking Course & Lunch available in English, Mon to Sat at 11.30am
Se pensi di essere un amante del cibo, questo tour è per te! Gira a piedi per Roma e le sue famose p...
Della Roma moderna, capitale d'Italia, è stato detto di avere un piede nel passato e uno nel present...
Siate viaggiatori intelligenti: approfittate di una esclusiva fermata gourmet “sulla strada” vicino ...
Il ristorante La Reginella Kosher si trova nel cuore antico di Roma, nel quartiere ebraico, con i su...
Prenota un pranzo o una cena privata nel cuore di Roma, assisti allo show cooking e scopri i sapori ...
Il modo più memorabile, divertente e pratico di passare una serata, la nostra lezione di pasta a Rom...
Impara a fare del vero cibo italiano in una lezione di "cucina pratica" e riprendi con te un pezzo d...
Inizia la serata in Piazza Farnese in stile barocco. Esplora le vicine piazze storiche di Campo de '...
Questo tour indimenticabile delle cripte e catacombe che si trovano sotto la moderna città di Roma o...
Disfruta de una inolvidable experiencia espiritual asistiendo a la audiencia de los miércoles del Pa...