- Package includes a Roma Pass, giving you skip the line entry into the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. You’ll also have discounted access to other sites like the Capitoline Museums and Borghese Gallery and free transport by metro or bus for 48 hours
- Skip lines at the Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill with the Roma Pass. With the Walk On Walk Off Tour Pass you’ll also get a full introduction to these sites before you visit -- and then some!
- Discover the city with a Walk-on Walk-off walking tour pass offering 7-day access to 10 different tour itineraries
Rome is the most attraction-packed city in the world. Luckily, our new tour pass lets you unlock all the best parts in bite-sized pieces. The Walk On Walk Off Tour Pass gives you access to 10 different tours with unlimited redemption for 7 days. And with no advance booking necessary for any of the tour legs, all you have to do is decide what you want to see that day and be at the designated meeting point 10 minutes before it starts.
With the Roma Pass included in the price, you’ll also be able to enter the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill without waiting in any lines (Roma Pass-holders have a different entrance not even accessible to guided groups) while also enjoying discounts around the city and free public transport.
Walk On Walk Off tours include:
- Exploring the history of Ancient Rome at the Colosseum and Roman Forum. After this walking tour part, you can use your Roma Pass to skip lines for an independent visit
- Tasting the flavors of Campo Dei Fiori in one of Rome's oldest food markets. A local will introduce you to the flavors of the city along with where and what to eat during your stay
- Enjoying a guided tour from the outdoor art gallery that is Piazza Navona to the Pantheon, with a surprise Caravaggio painting
- Learning about the history of the papacy and getting an introduction to the Vatican Museums from St Peter’s Square
- Strolling through silver-screen history at the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps
- Getting lost in the local neighborhood of Trastevere, one of the best areas to eat and drink in Rome
- Shivering through a ghost tour. Rome is jam-packed with creepy stories, from public executions to macabre funerary art and a horrific murder trial, the Eternal City has a rich culture of death
- Tracing Julius Caesar’s life and death, starting at the point where he was once believed to have been murdered
- Learning about the huge chariot-racing course that was Circus Maximus, then scaling Aventine Hill to peer through the Aventine Keyhole
- Discovering the Jewish Ghetto; home to one of the oldest (and most resilient) Jewish communities in Europe
- Roma Pass (incl Skip the Line Colosseum tickets/Roman Forum/Palatine Hill & more)
- 10 walking tours across Rome
- Rome Tour Pass
- Printed timetable & meeting point maps
- Handy guide for visiting the Colosseum/Roman Forum/Palatine Hill
- Expert local guides
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- At checkout, please select the date you would like to activate your pass
- Tours are in English only
- Passes are valid for 7 days from validation by the pass holder only. Passes are non-transferable
- Pocket-sized timetables and maps will be given to you on your first tour
- Group sizes vary between 20-25 people per guide
- 60 - 90 minutes per tour
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that guests must arrive 10 minutes before tour departure time
- While our Food Tour does include tastings, we may not be able to make substitutions for those with dietary requirements. Please advise guide at beginning of the tour of any dietary requirements
- The Colosseum has changed its admission policy to ensure that only 3,000 people are allowed within the amphitheatre at any given time, meaning much less crowding during busy periods. Although our tickets are pre-booked with Skip the Line access, this may mean a slight delay on entering if capacity has already been reached. We expect that the instances of this will be limited but ask for your patience if you travel on a busy day and are affected by this unavoidable circumstance. In all, it should make for a much nicer experience for all (and longer general access lines!)
- The Colosseum is subject to occasional closures. The Colosseum administration is usually aware of this and informs us the day before or of a given closure. Please provide us with detailed contact information in the event that we need to reach you to reschedule your tour
- All guests need to pass through a security check before entering the Colosseum. Please note that only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside. Since there are no storage facilities, guests with larger bags will be denied entrance. Do not bring with you any sharp objects such as knives, or large bulky items such as big umbrellas. The Colosseum and Roman Forum are ancient sites that are neither wheelchair nor stroller friendly
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Colosseum & Roman Forum Tour (Including Entrance): Departs 9:00am & 3:00pm. Every Day. Meeting Point: At the base of the statue in Piazza del Campidoglio.
- Vatican City & St Peter’s Square Tour: Departs 2:00pm. Every day. Meeting Point: The green kiosk cafe called 'L'Ottogano' in the centre of Piazza del Risorgimento.
- Circus Maximus to Aventine Keyhole Tour: Departs 10:30am Weds, Fri, Sun. Meeting Point: Metro exit for Circo Massimo on Viale Aventino 6, by the green information & souvenir kiosk.
- Food & Markets Tour: Departs 11:00am Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri. Meeting Point: At the base of the statue in Campo dei Fiori.
- Piazza Navona & Pantheon Tour: Departs 1:00pm. Every day. Meeting Point: In Piazza Navona, in front of the Brazilian Embassy
- Spanish Steps & Trevi Fountain Tour: Departs 4:00pm. Every day. Meeting Point: The column at the top of the Spanish Steps.
- Life & Times of Julius Caesar: Departs 5:00pm Tue, Thu, Sat. Meeting Point: At the tower on the corner of Largo di Torre Argentina.
- Jewish Ghetto Tour: Departs 5:30pm. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Meeting Point: On Ponte Fabricio.
- Trastevere Stroll: Departs 7:00pm. Every day. Meeting Point: In Piazza Trilussa at the top of the steps by the fountain.
- Ghost Tour: Departs 9:00pm. Tue, Thu, Sat. Meeting Point: At the base of the statue in Campo dei Fiori.
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Vai alla scoperta del più famoso anfiteatro al mondo e rivivi il glorioso passato dell’Antica Roma c...
Inizia il tuo tour con una visita a una delle più antiche chiese di Roma, dedicata a Theotokos (Madr...
Partecipa a un tour irripetibile che ti permetterà di far parte del pubblico papale e di vedere il p...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...