Skip the line Vatican tickets and Walk-on Walk-off tour pass (with 10 tours)
- Get skip the line Vatican Museums tickets
- Discover Rome with a Walk-on Walk-off walking tour pass offering 7-day access to 10 different tour itineraries
- Enjoy flexibility: there is no need to reserve your place on tours in advance, just show up 10 minutes before the departure time and take the tour
- Unlimited redemptions: If you like a tour, take it twice – hey, it's your vacation!
This innovative tour pass lets you unlock all the best parts of Rome with zero commitment and the help of passionate local guides. The Walk on Walk off Pass gives you access to 10 different tours anytime during a 7-day period. Just is decide what you want to see on a given day and show up at the designated meeting point ten minutes before it starts. Tours include:
- Stopping by St. Peter's and the Vatican to learn about the epic history of the Catholic Church, and examine some of their more interesting traditions. Afterwards, your guide will help you schedule your skip the line entrance into the Vatican Museums where you can see their world-famous collection of art and antiquities, including the Sistine Chapel, the Raphael Rooms, and more!
- Exploring The Colosseum and Roman Forum for an introduction to the most famous ruins of history's most iconic empire. Learn fascinating stories about an ancient people who were startlingly modern.
- Tasting Roman flavors in Campo Dei Fiori. In one of Rome's most revered food markets, a local will introduce you to the unique cuisine of the city along with where and what to eat during your stay. You’ll also enjoy a sweet treat at a gelateria nearby.
- Marveling at the Piazza Navona and the Pantheon. The first is home to Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers, the second is the greatest surviving work of ancient Roman Architecture. Taken together they are two of the most beautiful sights in the world
- Immersing yourself in silver-screen history at the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. Walk in the footsteps of Audrey Hepburn, Gregory Peck, and more on your very own Roman Holiday.
- Losing yourself in the local neighborhood of Trastevere to learn the local lore and visit the gorgeous Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere. See how real Romans live and enjoy some of the most picturesque streets in the city.
- Enjoying a spine-tingling ghost tour featuring some of the creepiest stories in Rome, From public executions to macabre funerary art and a horrific murder trial.
- Tracing Julius Caesar’s Life and Times. Walk in the footsteps of Rome's Greatest ruler as you trace his life from birth to the very spot where he was assassinated.
- Discovering The Circus Maximus, Palatine Hill and Aventine Hill, which form part of the geographic foundations of ancient Rome. You'll also be treated to jaw-dropping views over the city.
- Exploring the Jewish ghetto, which is home to one of the oldest Jewish communities in Europe. You'll learn how they overcame immense oppression to shape the society around them.
- Skip the line Vatican Museum tickets
- 10 walking tours across Rome
- Rome Tour Pass
- Printed timetable & meeting point maps
- Handy printed guide to visiting the Vatican Museums
- Expert local guides
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- At checkout, please select the date you would like to activate your pass
- Tours are in English only
- Passes are valid for 7 days from validation by the pass holder only
- Passes are non-transferable. Pocket-sized timetables and maps will be given to you on your first tour
- Group size varies 20-25 people per guide
- 60 - 90 minutes per tour
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that guests must arrive 10 minutes before tour departure time
- While our Food Tour does include tastings, we may not be able to make substitutions for those with dietary requirements. Please advise guide at beginning of the tour of any dietary requirements
- Please remember that the Sistine Chapel is a holy place, and attire must be appropriate for the visit. Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees
- Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside the Vatican Museums. Larger backpacks etc must be left at the cloakroom. It is the responsibility of the guest to return to the Vatican Museums entrance to collect these after the tour
- Vatican City & St Peter’s Square Tour (Including Vatican Entrance): Departs 2:00pm. Every day. Meeting Point: The green kiosk cafe called 'L'Ottogano' in the centre of Piazza del Risorgimento
- Colosseum & Roman Forum Tour: Departs 9:00am & 3:00pm. Every Day. Meeting Point: At the base of the statue in Piazza del Campidoglio
- Circus Maximus to Aventine Keyhole Tour: Departs 10:30am Weds, Fri, Sun. Meeting Point: Metro exit for Circo Massimo on Viale Aventino 6, by the green information & souvenir kiosk
- Food & Markets Tour: Departs 11:00am. Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri. Meeting Point: At the base of the statue in Campo dei Fiori
- Piazza Navona & Pantheon Tour: Departs 1:00pm. Every day. Meeting Point: In Piazza Navona, in front of the Brazilian Embassy
- Spanish Steps & Trevi Fountain Tour: Departs 4:00pm. Every day. Meeting Point: The column at the top of the Spanish Steps
- Life & Times of Julius Caesar: Departs 5:00pm. Tue, Thu, Sat. Meeting Point: At the tower on the corner of Largo di Torre Argentina
- Jewish Ghetto Tour: Departs 5:30pm. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Meeting Point: On Ponte Fabricio
- Trastevere Stroll: Departs 7:00pm. Every day. Meeting Point: In Piazza Trilussa at the top of the steps by the fountain
- Ghost Tour: Departs 9:00pm. Tue, Thu, Sat. Meeting Point: At the base of the statue in Campo dei Fiori
Questo tour innovativo ti permette di esplorare i quartieri e le attrazioni chiave di Roma in comple...
Visita Roma, la capitale d'Italia con il Rome City Pass.Il Rome City Pass è disponibile in tre diver...
In questo tour a piedi assaggerete i sapori della cucina italiana e romana e scoprirete anche i punt...
Unisciti a noi per un tour di un giorno da Roma verso uno dei siti archeologici più famosi del mondo...
Questo tour gastronomico si svolgerà nel rione Monti , un luogo ricco di monumenti e chiese, conside...
Questo è il tour ideale che ti porterà lontano dal caos cittadino di Roma, per una campagna stimolan...
Torna ai giorni degli imperatori e dei papi e guarda i momenti salienti delle raccolte papali in un ...
Inizia la serata a Piazza Farnese, una delle piazze barocche più belle di Roma. La tua guida ti cond...
Organizza la tua visita a Villa Adriana, residenza alle porte di Roma, voluta dall’imperatore Adrian...
Questo è l'unico pacchetto in cui è possibile scegliere l'orario di partenza per visitare Pompei da ...