- Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- See works of art by Michelangelo and many other artists
- Expert guide to lead your small group experience
Take a comprehensive tour of the Vatican City and benefit from the expertise of an art historian guide. See stunning works of art in the papal collections by Michelangelo, Perugino, Pinturicchio, Girlandaio, Rosselli, Botticelli and Signorelli.
Get insights from your guide and learn information that isn't readily available in tour books. Learn the Vatican’s historic secrets, and feel inspired to learn even more! Travel throughout the various areas of the Vatican in a small group for a more personalized experience.
Navigate the miles of galleries at the Vatican Museums to see highlights such as the Octagonal Courtyard, Gallery of Tapestries and Gallery of Maps. Enter the Sistine Chapel and be mesmerized by the frescoes by Michelangelo. Continue into St. Peter’s Basilica, where highlights of ecclesiastical art include Michelangelo's "Pieta" and Bernini's baldachin on the High Altar.
- Small group, guided tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Skip-the-line admission and entrance to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Pick up and Drop off
- Gratuitues (optional)
Via Germanico, 16, 00192 Roma RM, Italia
This tour starts from our office. Please make sure that you check in at least 15 min. prior departure time. Please be aware to not miss the entrance of our office: Look out for a street sign with our red circled logo and the white words "Maya Tours" on it Our Office is located near the entrance of the Vatican Museums (approx. a 5 minute walk). If you are taking public transport, we suggest you take the Metro (A-line) and get off at "Ottaviano". Once outside the station, head south on Via Ottaviano towards St. Peter’s square then turn right onto Via Germanico (second street on your right). We are on the right-hand side at number 16. The street is easy to reach by Taxi as well. If you are new in town we recommend you to look up our location on google maps before as Rome's streets might seem a bit confusing in the beginning. If you have any trouble finding us for whatever reason please don't hesitate to contact us!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
ENGLISH TOUR - 08:30 & 13:30
GERMAN TOUR - 13:30
SPANISH - 13:30
Scopri i capolavori di Roma grazie a questo tour dei Musei Vaticani, della Cappella Sistina e della ...
Non perderti la romantica atmosfera d'altri tempi della Serenissima Venezia! Partecipa a questo giro...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Inizia il tuo tour con una visita a una delle più antiche chiese di Roma, dedicata a Theotokos (Madr...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...