417 Group: Private Segway Tour: Wharf & Hills of San Francisco
- With a Private Tour you get a personal tour guide for your party, one on one training, extended routes and more stops. Relax and tour at your own pace.
Personal tour guide for your party. One-on-one training. Wharf, Waterfront, Little Italy and Hills of SF Tour in one amazing guided tour. 3 hour experience that includes extra time for riding. Tour at your own pace with more time for stops and photos. Hills section of route may be adjusted or canceled based on rider ability.
- Cruise through Aquatic Park and to the end of Municipal Pier
- See the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, great views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and unbelievable bay vistas.
- Climb the slopes of Russian Hill - the affluent residential neighborhood’s name goes back to the Gold Rush-era when settlers discovered a small Russian cemetery at the top of the hill. Enjoy sweeping views of Alcatraz, Coit Tower, the Bay Bridge, and the San Francisco Bay.
- Peek down Hidden Stairways and Paths
- See some of San Francisco’s 350 hidden stairways and pedestrian-only lanes.
- Climb past the Cable Cars to the peak of Lombard Street, the “Crookedest” street in the world
- Ride down the world’s most famous “crookedest street,” then cruise toward North Beach down the slopes of Telegraph Hill.
- Explore North Beach - the city’s most European neighborhood, with a predominantly Italian flavor. Recently honored as one of the 10 great neighborhoods in the country!
- Stop and see Saints Peter and Paul Church in Washington Square Park, the center of Little Italy.
- Pier 39: home to San Francisco’s famous sea lions and is one of the top tourist attractions in the nation.
- Glide past the Historic Wharf Fishing Fleet
- See and smell the ocean as we scoot back to the starting point.
The Hills portion of the route may be adjusted or canceled based on rider ability and guest safety. We want every guest to have a safe experience. Route changes are at the discretion of the tour guide or manager. The tour will still proceed for full 3 hours of activity time.
- The tour is customizable and the hills section of the route may be adjusted or canceled based on your ability
- Must be age 12 and up, over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
Check calendar for times
L'isola di Alcatraz rimane uno dei più grandi punti di riferimento di San Francisco e ora è possibil...
Goditi una magnifica vista sulla baia di San Francisco sulla strada per il Muir Woods National Monum...
Stai cercando il miglior rapporto qualità/prezzo per il tuo tour di San Francisco? Questo pacchetto ...
In questo tour autoguidato, il personale cordiale ti fornirà una mappa e suggerimenti dettagliati su...
Il mondo della sperimentazione sta andando nella contea di Sonoma, con whisky prodotti non solo da s...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offre un irresistibile tour gastronomico nella zona culturale d...