Private Tour of Catherine's Palace and the Tsars' Village in Pushkin
- Enjoy total privacy of the tour at a reasonable price, with an expert guide at your services
- Discover the luxurious Catherine's Palace - the favourite palace of Catherine the Great
- Marvel the eighth wonder of the world - the Amber Room, a unique interior decorated with panels of natural precious stone
Enjoy an excursion to Pushkin (the Tsars’ Village), the favorite palace of Catherine the Great and other Russian tsars and tsarinas, located 24 kilometers south of St Petersburg. You will dive into the atmosphere of the 18th century walking the strict lines of the French garden and wandering through the golden enfilade of the palace. The display of Catherine Palace covers the 300-year history and presents the work of architects in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries and also the achievements of the restorers who brought the palace back to life after the Second World War. The collection of the palace includes many unique samples of decorative and applied art furniture, porcelain, statues, paintings and other things, including personal belongings of Russian emperors and members of their families.
The gem of the Catherine Palace is the legendary Amber Room also recognized as the 8th wonder of the world. During this tour, our professional guide will explain the complicated history of this stunning place. You will also marvel a walk in Catherine Park which covers 107 hectares of land and serves as a perfect place to enjoy on a fine summer day far away from the busy streets of Saint Petersburg.
- Transportation in a comfortable A/C vehicle
- Professional private guide
- All tickets per program
- Traditional Russian meal
- Welcome gifts
- Chocolate snacks
- Unlimited water
- Unlimited juice
- Ponchos in case of rain
- City maps
- Children (0-5 years): free
Please specify the hotel name for the pick-up service while booking.
- You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel. Please provide the name and address of your hotel while booking
- On tuesdays the Catherine's Palace is closed
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Pala...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
On the first morning, you will start with a panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg in a comfortable v...
Esta excursión por la Avenida Nevsky te mostrará por qué aquí se estableció la nobleza más important...