Private Tour of Catherine's Palace and the Tsars' Village in Pushkin
- Enjoy total privacy of the tour at a reasonable price, with an expert guide at your services
- Discover the luxurious Catherine's Palace - the favourite palace of Catherine the Great
- Marvel the eighth wonder of the world - the Amber Room, a unique interior decorated with panels of natural precious stone
Enjoy an excursion to Pushkin (the Tsars’ Village), the favorite palace of Catherine the Great and other Russian tsars and tsarinas, located 24 kilometers south of St Petersburg. You will dive into the atmosphere of the 18th century walking the strict lines of the French garden and wandering through the golden enfilade of the palace. The display of Catherine Palace covers the 300-year history and presents the work of architects in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries and also the achievements of the restorers who brought the palace back to life after the Second World War. The collection of the palace includes many unique samples of decorative and applied art furniture, porcelain, statues, paintings and other things, including personal belongings of Russian emperors and members of their families.
The gem of the Catherine Palace is the legendary Amber Room also recognized as the 8th wonder of the world. During this tour, our professional guide will explain the complicated history of this stunning place. You will also marvel a walk in Catherine Park which covers 107 hectares of land and serves as a perfect place to enjoy on a fine summer day far away from the busy streets of Saint Petersburg.
- Transportation in a comfortable A/C vehicle
- Professional English, German, French, Italian or Spanish speaking guide
- All tickets per program (skip-the-line)
- Welcome gifts
- Bottled water
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Children (0-5 years): free
Please specify the hotel name for the pick-up service while booking.
- You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel. Please provide the name and address of your hotel while booking
- On tuesdays the Catherine's Palace is closed
Con il tuo CityPass di San Pietroburgo risparmierai fino all'80% nelle visite ai musei, nelle crocie...
La tua guida e autista ti incontreranno al tuo hotel per portarti alla residenza imperiale di Tsarsk...
Allo spettacolo folk "Sentiti Russo" a Palazzo Nikolayevsky di San Pietroburgo, approfondirai la tua...
Scopri la magnificenza di San Pietroburgo nella piena comodità di un mezzo privato e con l'accompagn...
Nel gennaio 1924 San Pietroburgo fu rinominata in Leningrado. Questo tour ti dà un'occhiata alla cit...
San Pietroburgo è il famoso porto russo sul Baltico che collega la Russia con il resto dell'Europa d...