- Dive in Russian history and culture during this special tour
- Explore the history and decorations of the Church of Our Savior on the Spilled Blood
- Get familiar with Russian Art and local culture in the State Russian Museum
On this tour will you have an amazing opportunity to get familiar with centuries of Russian history at the St Petersburg's State Russian Museum. You will visit the magnificent Mikhailovsky Palace located in the heart of the city, and marvel the enormous art collection of the country's most famous artists. During the tour, you will see the best pieces of Russian fine art: from first Russian icons to the avant-garde of the previous century. The collections include not only paintings, but also folk art masterpieces, decorative art, and applied art, with artwork by famous Russian masters.
After the museum tour, you will visit the most picturesque church in St Petersburg – the spectacular Savior on the Spilled Blood. Admire the largest collection of mosaics in Europe (7,000 square meters!) made by the most talented Russian masters and learn the history of this extraordinary place. The church was built on the place of the assassination of the Russian Tsar, Alexander II, who was greatly loved by people and known as the Tsar Liberator. Even the temple serves as a museum, nowadays it holds services every Sunday morning.
- Professional guide speaking in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Entrance fees to the museum and the Church
- Bottled water
- Raincoats in case of rain
- Welcome gifts
- Children (0-5 years): free
- Youth (6-14 years): reduced
neberezhnaya kanala Griboyedova, 2А, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
At the entrance to the Church on the Spilled Blood, at the embankment
- Please do not wear shorts, mini-skirts or sandals for the visit to the church
Con il tuo CityPass di San Pietroburgo risparmierai fino all'80% nelle visite ai musei, nelle crocie...
La tua guida e autista ti incontreranno al tuo hotel per portarti alla residenza imperiale di Tsarsk...
Visita Peterhof, una splendida residenza estiva della famiglia imperiale russa. Ammira il Gran Palaz...
Scopri la magnificenza di San Pietroburgo nella piena comodità di un mezzo privato e con l'accompagn...
Nel gennaio 1924 San Pietroburgo fu rinominata in Leningrado. Questo tour ti dà un'occhiata alla cit...
La prima mattina inizierai con un tour panoramico della città di San Pietroburgo in un comodo veicol...