- View the largest public collection of modern art in Singapore and Southeast AsiaAdmire the interiors of the two national monuments housing the visual arts institutionWitness unique artworks in long-term and special exhibitions
Reflecting Singapore's unique heritage and geographical location, the Gallery will feature Singapore and Southeast Asian art in its long-term and special exhibitions. It also works with leading museums worldwide to co-present Southeast Asian art in a wider context, positioning Singapore as a regional and international hub for the visual arts.
- Admission fee
• Saturdays to Thursdays: 10:00 to 19:00
• Fridays: 10:00 to 21:00
• Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time.
Exhibition admission terms and conditions:
• Concessionary tickets shall only be used by those who satisfy the concessionary requirements.
• Not for sale or exchange, non-refundable, and void if altered.
• This ticket admits one only. Unauthorized duplicates will not be granted entry. If another ticket holder has already used this ticket or a copy of it, you must purchase a new ticket to gain admission.
• The Gallery retains full discretion to grant or deny visitors entry into any exhibition.
• The Gallery reserves the right to ask any person(s) to leave the premises due to unruly or objectionable conduct and behaviour.
• The Gallery is not responsible for any loss, damage, or personal injury sustained by the ticket holder.
• Ticket prices and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
GALLERY OPEN HOUSE
Kindly note the following Open House dates at National Gallery Singapore when visitors get to enjoy complimentary access to all exhibitions at the Gallery.
Open House Dates in 2018:
Light to Night: Colour Sensations (19–21 and 26–28 Jan 2018)
International Museum Day (18 May 2018)
National Day (9 Aug 2018)
*Photos Credit: National Gallery Singapore
Singapore7 Sightseeing offers you 7 lines, 63 stops, and 100 trips/day, making it the most comprehen...
Need a fuss-free arrangement for a family outing to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort from Singapore? With t...
Ride the fun TOPless HiPPO Bus and let our English-speaking guide show you the best of Singapore in ...
Catch the best views of Singapore on board the fun TOPless HiPPO Bus, and let our live expert guide ...
Enjoy a hassle-free family outing arrangement to Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park from Singapore. Wi...
Trick Eye Museum Singapore is an internationally renowned optical art museum originating from Korea....