Golf in Sicily: Il Picciolo Etna Golf Resort
- Stay at the 4-star Il Picciolo Etna Golf Resort & Spa
- Enjoy the amazing Sicily and visit Taormina, Siracusa and Catania
- Play the 18-holes Il Picciolo Etna Golf Course with a view of Etna
- Chance to visit one of the most interesting part of Sicily
Discover Sicily as a new fantastic golf destination where golfers can enjoy culture, food and arts of one of the most incredible islands on Earth.
Il Picciolo Etna Golf Resort & Spa, located in the breathtaking oasis of the Etna Volcano, provides unique experiences to escape reality, just a few kilometers away from the charming cities of Taormina, Siracusa and Catania.
Il Pìcciolo Etna Golf Club is the first golf course built in Sicily in 1989, designed by the Italian architect Luigi Rota Caremoli.
The 18-hole course, PAR 72, unfolds over a 5,870 meters long course and offers driving ranges, putting and pitching greens. The breathtaking view of Etna as well as the breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside add a unique tone to the setting. Its position at 650 meters above the sea level ensures pleasantly cool temperatures in the warm summer months, and tepid climes on sunny winter days, and that makes the course suitable for playing on all year round.
- 7 nights in Classic Room
- Rich buffet breakfast
- Free internet connection
- N.5 18-holes Green Fees at Il Picciolo Etna Golf Club
- Access to Etna Spa with indoor heated hydrotherapy swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, relaxation zone, water paradise and 6 rooms for health and beauty treatments
- Access to outdoor pool with sun parasol and sunbeds (from May to end of September)
- Access to Fitness Centre
- Access to Il Picciolo Etna Golf Club driving range
- Reserved outside parking place
- International flights
- Transfers from/to airport-hotel
SS120, KM 200, Castiglione di Sicilia, CT, Italy
Prices are quoted per person considering 2 persons in Classic Room.
Prices vary according to seasonality.
Half board solution available on request.
Special services on request: clubs and car hiring; food and wine tasting; transfer services; flight excursions with private helicopter; private beach in Taormina.
Please contact Musement via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at +39 02 45386900 for a customized proposal.
1 January 2016-31 December 2017
Goditi una fantastica giornata, ricca di natura e di avventure!Il tuo autista ti verrà a prendere al...
Passa una piacevole mattinata a Taormina a imparare a preparare deliziose ricette siciliane con il s...
In questa escursione, esplora il Monte Etna, il vulcano attivo più alto d'Europa, sito UNESCO dal 20...
In questo tour dedicato allo shopping in un villaggio ricostruito in stile architettonico siciliano,...
Quando si visita la costa orientale della Sicilia, l'Etna è da non perdere. L'Etna è lo stratovulcan...
Scopri l'entroterra siciliano e la costa tirrenica visitando due delle più importanti città d'arte d...