Hungarian Parliament tour and cruise with lunch
- See the halls of the House of Parliament
- Enjoy Budapest’s sights from the river
- Savour a tasty lunch on the cruise
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city before embarking on a Lunch Cruise across the River Danube! The Hungarian Parliament is the third largest parliament building of the world and one of the most recognised landmarks of Hungary.
Your guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
After the tour, make your way to the meeting point and enjoy your scenic sail through the artery of Budapest.The river cruise will take you to astonishing sights such as the Basilica and the Great Market Hall on the Pest side and the Buda Castle, the Fisherman’s Bastion and the Gellért Bath on the opposite side of the river and will give you a chance to rediscover the Parliament Building from a new perspective.
Enjoy a welcome drink upon boarding and tuck into a truly diverse selection of fresh meals from the buffet tables at the centre of the boat. From Hungarian specialties such as Gulyas Soup, Chicken Paprikash and stuffed cabbage to international favourites and vegetarian delicacies. Just don’t forget to leave some space for dessert.
- One-hour guided tour of the Parliament
- 90-minute cruise with lunch
- Additional costs
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 3, 1055 Hungary
Parliament tour meeting point: Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3, 1055. Cruise meeting point: Danube Palace (H-1051 Budapest, Zrínyi Street 5).
- After the booking, you will receive a booking confirmation PDF from the local tour operator via email (in Hungarian). This will be your ticket to the Parliament, make sure to bring a printed copy of it with you
- Remember to bring your ID with you to the Hungarian Parliament
- Tours are available throughout the day from 10.00am. At the time of booking, you may select any tour from the options, just make sure to be able to make it to the cruise in time
- The cruise starts at 2.00pm. Please be at the meeting point at 1.30pm
Ontdek alle belangrijkste bezienswaardigheden in Boedapest met je gids tijdens een 3 uur durende ron...
Volg de voetafdrukken van de beroemde keizerin Sisi en verken het paleis van Gödöllo, de voormalige ...
Bezoek het verlichte 'Parijs van het Oosten' en breng een gedenkwaardige avond door in een tradition...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a local guide. During your walking tour you’ll visit a local m...
Geniet van een handige privé-transfer van of naar uw hotel in Boedapest in een voertuig met aircondi...