Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Bath and a 14th-century lunch in Lacock
- Admission to the wonders of Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Pub lunch in a 14th-century George Inn pub in Lacock
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
- Free Walking Tour of Bath
- Professional guide
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you at Windsor Castle, perched high above the River Thames just outside London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. You will be among the first people to enter Windsor Castle to see for yourself the splendor of St. George's chapel and the sumptuous state apartments. Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs and Shakespeare is said to have written his play The Merry Wives of Windsor in one! What better a way to enjoy lunch than in a classic country pub? Relax and soak up the charming atmosphere while being served some delicious home-cooked food. Why not try the fish and chips? Bath –– another world heritage site –– is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following this panoramic tour of the city, you'll have time to visit Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge picturesquely overlooking the river Avon. You can also shop, explore and take afternoon tea in the Pump Rooms while listening to the string quartet. Moving on to the most famous prehistoric monument in the world, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury Plain. Dating back nearly 5,000 years, it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
IMPORTANT: On the 12th of December and from the 5th until 19th of January 2018, the State Apartments at Windsor Castle will be closed. The rest of the Castle will still be open for normal visit
- Admission to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- 1-course pub lunch in the 14th-century classic George Inn pub in Lacock
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Panoramic coach tour of Bath
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Audio Headset at Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Hotel drop-offs
- Children (3-16)
- Seniors (60+)
Victoria Coach Station (Gate 19-20), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP
- On the rare occasions the State Apartments are closed you will visit Queen Mary's Doll's House and St George's Chapel. On Sundays St George's Chapel is closed, so there will be extra time to explore castle precincts
- On rare occasions, if the George Inn is not available, a suitable alternative will be used
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Customers must turn up with a voucher
- All vouchers must be original copies
- Please take a note that due to Windsor Castle closure, we are visiting Hampton Court Palace instead on the following dates: 18th, 19th and 21st April; 3rd and 18th May; 17th June.
- Also, on the 2nd May, 16th and 18th June State Apartments at Windsor Castle are closed. The tour will still visit the castle on these dates however some parts will not be accessible.
- Tours depart at 7.45am and conclude in or near Victoria station at approximately 9.00pm
- Tours run daily except in January and February when they run every day except Tuesdays and Fridays
Verken de rijke geschiedenis van Windsor Castle, Bath en Stonehenge tijdens deze volledige dagtour v...
Bezoek enkele van de mooiste plekken in het Verenigd Koninkrijk tijdens deze schitterende dagtrip va...
Wat is een betere manier om de hoogtepunten van Londen te zien dan aan boord van een Vintage Routema...
Je krijgt de kans om achter de schermen te gaan en veel dingen te zien die de camera nooit heeft lat...
Zie de beste van de koninklijke kant naar Londen in een enkele ochtend! Stap in voor de drukte van d...
Stap aan boord van London's beeldbepalende Coca-Cola London Eye voor een uniek uitzicht over de Brit...
Ga mee op deze once-in-a-lifetime-experience: onze unieke uitgebreide rondleiding Warner Bros. Studi...
Het is beschreven als het "mooiste kasteel ter wereld". Leeds Castle was ooit een koninklijke reside...
De River Red Rover is de hele dag door aan het springen, spring van de Theems-pas van de Theems en b...
Je hoeft niet in de rij te wachten om boven de herrie op straat uit te stijgen: met dit fast-track t...