Pistachio & Olive Oil Farm Grand Tour
- Discover the town of Bronte, the European capital of Pistachio
- Learn about the traditions, flavours and smells of Sicily with a visit to a pistachio farm and an oil mill
- Enjoy a regional lunch at a beautiful farm surrounded by nature
This 8-hour tour will let you discover the town of Bronte, located on the western side of the Etna volcano, and European capital of pistachio. You'll be guided in a gastronomic and cultural journey and you'll discover the traditions, flavours and smells of Sicily. The tour includes a visit to a farm specialized in the production of pistachio PDO, a visit to an ancient oil mill and numerous and hearty tastings. You will end your journey with a regional lunch at a beautiful farm surrounded by nature.
- Tour of a pistachio farm and oil mill
- Wine tasting
- Anything not expressly indicated in the included items
Children (4-12): reduced
Infants (0-3): free
Piazza dei Martiri 3, Catania.
- The tour requires a minimum of 3 participants
- Please contact the local operator after booking to communicate in which language you prefer your tour to be in
Every day at 8.30 am
Wycieczka piesza po tętniących życiem rynkach i historycznych placach w centrum Katanii, aby skoszto...
Planeta łączy pięć posiadłości z winiarniami położonymi od zachodu na wschód przez całą Sycylię. Jes...
During this half-day guided tour in a 4x4 jeep, you'll learn the history and the science behind the ...
By joining this afternoon tour, the Sicilian sunset and the multi-coloured Etnean sky will become pe...
Discover the most incredible hiking routes in Etna Park: walk across the chestnuts, poplars, birches...
With the Etna always in sight, you'll be taken to the beautiful town of Taormina where you'll stop i...