Soviet Potsdam Tour
- Enjoy an exciting tour, designed by specialists for Soviet history tours
- Discover the most famous sights of Potsdam
- See the Old Market, Cecilienhof Palace and "Bridge of Spies"
Learn more about the Allies’ Potsdam Conference in the summer of 1945, the Soviet Intelligence Service in Soviet Potsdam, and the well-known Cold War town of Potsdam with the Berlin Wall and the famous "Bridge of Spies".
Potsdam is a small, but historically rich city. Together with Berlin it was the center of Prussian power. It was also of enormous importance to the Soviets. In the summer of 1945, the Potsdam Conference of the victorious Allied powers was held here. The city became one of the most important Soviet bases in Germany, with countless facilities and thousands of Soviet soldiers who characterized the street life for almost 50 years. The tour takes you through Soviet Potsdam, to one of its most important secret service bases and the world-famous "Bridge of Spies".
- Guided tour
- Ticket for public transportation (Potsdam AB)
- Children (up to 9 years old): free
- Youth (10-18 years old), students: reduced
Babelsberger Str. 16, 14473 Potsdam, Germany
Potsdam Central Station
- Please note that a minimum of 3 persons is required for a booking
- The tour takes place in all weather. Please think of adequate clothing
- Please buy a ticket for public transportation (Potsdam AB) in advance
Chcesz się zrelaksować między jedną a drugą wycieczką, ale nie chcesz przestać zwiedzać? Przyjedź wi...
Odwiedź Poczdam, aby poznać historię Prus, odkryj zabytki starego miasta i podziwiaj ogrody parku Sa...
Poczdam, jedno z najpiękniejszych miast w Niemczech, jest stolicą kraju związkowego Brandenburgia. W...
Erleben Sie Weltgeschichte in der bezaubernden Parklandschaft des Park Babelsberg in Potsdam. Der Pa...
Enjoy a 1.5-hour walking tour with a local licensed guide through Babelsberg Park in Potsdam, a UNES...
Enjoy a private walking tour with a local and learn more about the fascinating Soviet secrets of Pot...