Participation to Bio*Sagra for Kids - Cuisine, Nature and Charity
- Join Bio*Sagra for Kids and enjoy a magical charity day
- Over 80 chefs and restaurants in Rome and Lazio on a tour with various stops, to be enjoyed while walking in the Farm
- Cooking, nature and playful laboratories in the heart of the ancient Appia
- A children's paradise: mazes of hay bales, giant soap bubbles, puppets and music
Sunday the 29th September, from 11:00 am to sunset, a day of charity to spend immersed in nature just 20 minutes from the center of Rome.
Cooking, art, playful workshops for children, nature... all together for a unique charity project, now in its sixth edition, which this year will reserve new surprises: lunch, cakes, ice cream, snacks and an aperitif with many proposals to spend the evening together.
The objective? To fully fund the annual activity of a researcher from the Department of Neurological Sciences of the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital in Rome, for research on the therapeutic role of the ketogenic diet in the treatment of drug-resistant childhood epilepsy. And not only that.
More than 80 chefs and restaurateurs from Rome and Lazio will be taking part with their kitchens in the charity project Bio*Sagra for Kids: a fun journey in stages to enjoy while walking through the beautiful spaces of the farm!
Participating in the BIO*Sagra for Kids is simple: you can access it with a contribution of 18 euros. You will be given a Card with 5 grapes that will give you tastings at the various stations and a bottle of water. On-site, you can also buy a refill of the Card: 3 grapes and water for 10 €.
In addition, laboratories and activities await you. Children's paradise: a labyrinth of straw bales, giant soap bubbles, music, and then 12 creative workshops where you can register your children: art, cooking, reading, nature. Each workshop costs €6 and can be purchased together with the entrance ticket.
- Entrance ticket: entrance + a Card with 5 grapes that will entitle you to a tasting and a bottle of water
- Entrance to laboratories
- Children under 3 years old: free admission
Via di Fioranello, 34, 00134 Roma RM, Italy.
Orto di Alberico
- It is possible to combine your admission ticket with one or more lab tickets, which can be bought separately
- It is possible to buy one or more grape recharge cards. The Grapes Recharge Card gets you 3 grapes and one bottle of water
- The event will also take place in the event of rain. No refunds are planned and the proceeds will be donated to charity projects
- We recommend the purchase of a parking space in the outdoor car park in front of the event, the cost is 2 € and will allow you to access more easily to the event
- Parking is not included in the 18€; it has a cost of 2€ to be inserted as an option to add to the cart
Sunday, September 29th from 11:00
Odkryj arcydzieła Rzymu podczas tej wycieczki po Muzeach Watykańskich, Kaplicy Sykstyńskiej i Bazyli...
Odkryj arcydzieła Rzymu podczas zwiedzania Muzeów Watykańskich, Kaplicy Sykstyńskiej i Bazyliki Świę...
Ciesz się jedną z najważniejszych kolekcji sztuki na świecie i arcydziełami w Bazylice św. Piotra. K...
Naprawdę nie widziałeś Rzymu, dopóki nie doświadczyłeś go w nocy! Zabytki są całkowicie przekształco...
Rozpocznij wycieczkę po centrum miasta; zabierz swoje rowery, spotkaj się z profesjonalnym przewodni...
Sabato 28 settembre 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Sognare non è un rimedio, ma il punto ...