Van Gogh Museum entrance and Amsterdam canal cruise
- Save time and money with a combined Amsterdam canal cruise and Van Gogh Museum ticket
- No need to exchange the ticket - instant access to the Van Gogh museum with the barcode on your phone
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s iconic canals and admire traditional merchant houses and beautiful bridges
This unique combo ticket saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam's scenery on a 75-minute canal cruise and admire world-famous artwork at the Van Gogh Museum.
Experience two of the most popular activities in Amsterdam. Visit the Van Gogh Museum and enjoy a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals. You are free to decide which part of the ticket you would like to use first.
Explore the legendary Van Gogh Museum’s exhibits at your own pace. Relax on a canal cruise and admire beautiful, traditional merchant houses, numerous bridges and typical houseboats. Glide past the bohemian De Pijp district and soak up the unique vibe of the city of Amsterdam.
- Ticket for the Van Gogh Museum
- Canal cruise
- Entrance to Holland Casino
- Youth ages 13-17: reduced
- Children ages 5-12: reduced
- Infants ages 0-4: free
Stadhouderskade 501, 1071 ZD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Canal cruise: departs from Stadhouderskade 501 (opposite the Hard Rock Café and Park Hotel) or at Amsterdam Canal Cruises, Stadhouderskade 551 (across the street from the Heineken Experience).
The Van Gogh Museum: is located on Museumplein 6
- While booking, please choose a date and time for visiting the Van Gogh museum. You cannot change it afterwards
- You will receive a voucher with a barcode in it. No need to exchange your voucher for a printed ticket. Simply go to the Van Gogh Museum at the chosen time and show the barcode on your smartphone for instant entrance. Very convenient!
- You can take the canal cruise before or after visiting the Van Gogh Museum, using the same barcode on your smartphone (check in at the Blue Boat ticket office right before taking the cruise)
- The canal cruise can be taken on the same day as visiting the museum, or any other day within a year
- Audio guide is available on board in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Croatian, Czech, Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, Thai, Bahasa, Polish, Swedish, Hindi and Arabic
Operating hours Blue Boat Company:
- November – February: every hour from 10.00am – 6.00pm
- March – October: every 30 minutes from 10.00am – 6.00pm
- 01 January: First departure at 1.00pm
- 24 December: 10.00am – 4.00pm
- 25 December: 10.00am – 5.00pm
- 26 December: 10.00am – 5.00pm
- 31 December: 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Seats are placed on a “first come, first serve” basis which means that you might not be able to get on board right away. If this is the case, you will be informed when the next available boat will depart
- Please make sure to be at the dock for your canal cruise at least 10 minutes prior to departure
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Fuja da agitação de Amsterdã em uma excursão com guia de meio dia pela zona rural holandesa, começan...
Desfrute do fascinante tour privado a pé pela bela cidade de Amsterdã e descubra o seu lado contempo...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
Durante o seu passeio a pé em Amsterdã, o seu guia de especialistas locais irá levá-lo através das á...
Passando pela típica paisagem holandesa, você dirigirá em cerca de uma hora e meia para a Veneza hol...