Early Picasso Museum guided visit and Gothic Quarter tour with breakfast at Palau de la Musica Catalana
- A walking tour to discover the history of Barcelona along the Gothic Quarter
- A guided visit of the Picasso Museum
- You will understand Picasso's artistic evolution, always in parallel to his biography.
This walking tour will take you to know more about the history of Barcelona, from the Roman period to the medieval period up to the 20th century, by the famous painter Pablo Picasso.
The name of Barcelona comes from the Latin language, specifically from Barcino. This was the name the romans gave to their foundation. Some remains of this primitive settlement are still visible at the Gothic Quarter, where we will take you to discover more things about the history of the city through its medieval cobbled and tortuous streets.
You will learn more things about some of the most important places in the city, like les Rambles and the Cathedral. The next part of the tour is the Born’s neighbourhood, where you will enjoy the fabulous view of Santa Maria del Mar church, built in a superb gothic stile. Between narrow streets you will find the Picasso Museum. This is the only museum that has been created whilst the painter was still alive, and it’s an interesting place to appreciate the beginning of his career. During the guided tour you will understand Picasso’s artistic evolution, always in parallel to his biography.
After Picasso Museum you'll continue directed towards the Palau de la Música Catalana, a modernist jewel by the great Catalan architect Lluís Domenech i Montaner. In the cafeteria you will have a delicious local Breakfast.
- Bilingual guide
- Radio guide system
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic quarter
- Entrance fee and guided visit in the Picasso Museum
- Guided walking tour in Born quarter
- Guided tour outside of Palau de la Música Catalana
- Local breakfast in Palau de la Música Catalana
- Entrance to Barcelona Cathedral and to the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar
- Entrance to Palau de la Música Catalana.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infant 0-5 years: free
- Children 6-10 years: reduced
Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office at 54th of Ramblas (Rambla dels Caputxins)
- Please be aware that some walking is included in this tour, comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- It is recommended not to carry backpacks. If you take them you must leave them at the box office to access the museum
- From March to October: Daily, except Monday and Sunday at 8.30am
- From November: Friday and Saturday at 8.30am
- Blackout dates: 1 January, 1 and 18 May, 24 June, 25 December
Toda quinta-feira no Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn ou Die ... Antes do fim de semana. R & B, Hip Hop, Ind...
Sábado à noite. Bem, pode ser um para os livros. E você está prestes a escolher La Terrrazza para co...
Esta não é uma noite de sexta-feira regular no La Terrrazza. Sim, você vai ter ar livre, natureza Mo...
O Space Music Garden apresenta a sua festa de quarta-feira no Ethniko Barcelona. Uma boate em frente...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best Fridays night in town take place ...
(ESP) Os Jackies gostam do último fechamento de 2019 na LaTerrrazza Barcelona. O clube #openair por ...