Prague Segway tour with beer tasting
- Ride a Segway through hidden areas of Prague
- See architectural jewels and enjoy a fresh beer
- See the picturesque roofs of Malá strana from Strahov Monastery
Join a 3-hour Segway ride with beer tasting. You will ride through the Ladronka Park on the segway and see two of the oldest breweries in Prague, in one of them you will try the beer. The breweries are in Břevnov and Strahov Monasteries – both are more than 1,000 years old.
Regarding younger sights, this segway tour will take you to the Strahov stadium, which is the largest athletic stadium. The highlight of this tour is the viewpoint of Strahov Monastery with breath taking view to the red roofs of the Old city of Prague.
- English and Czech speaking licensed guide
- Audioguide in German, Russian, Spanish, Italian and Spanish
- Monastic beer tasting in the oldest Czech brewery
- Short tram ride to the starting point
- 3 hours Segway rent including safety training
Mostecká 4, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide behind Charles bridge on the castle side of the river in front of the entrance of the Tourist Info Center
- Live comments in English and Czech. Audio guide available in German, Russian, Spanish, Italian and French
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 264 pounds (120kg) or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a Segway
- Please take an ID/passport with you
- Tour starts every day at 9.30am and 2.30pm
Um luxuoso mini-ônibus irá buscá-lo no seu hotel e levá-lo em um caminho para um local escondido aba...
Saia de Praga e faça um passeio mágico pelo campo da Boêmia Central. Pare para almoço tradicional e ...
Você sabia que Praga é uma das cidades mais assombradas da Europa e um lugar com um passado sombrio?...
Este passeio de segway irá levá-lo ao bairro Smíchov, situado na margem esquerda do rio Vltava, ao l...
Terezín deveria defender a República Tcheca e Praga dos prussianos agressivos. Foi tão precisamente ...
Quando estiver em Praga, não perca o show de marionetes "Magic flauta" no National Marionette Theatr...