Interested in travel? Love the thought of working with a bunch of creative and motivated people from all over the world? Join our team and help people explore the world.
We are looking for a experienced and professional travel enthusiast to join our team in the US and take on the the challenge of Key Account Manager, West Coast. As an entrepreneurial self-starter, you will take ownership by rapidly and strategically increasing the supply of the region. You will responsible for developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with North American suppliers of some of the top attractions, tour operators, museums and theme parks across the US. You will be working closely with the Country Manager, US & Canada to improve Musement’s offer as well as build and execute a plan for continued growth across your region and the US as a whole.
- Drive the commercial growth by building strong relationships with decision makers in top destinations and venues in the region
- Build and optimize the supply of pre-existing cities/venues as well as launch new destinations within your region
- Support the suppliers’ enrollment and onboarding process.
- Monitor and coordinate all commercial relations with our local supply
- Constantly improving the offer of your region by evaluating product standards, monitoring performances
- Liaising with our Acquisition, Business Intelligence and Marketing Teams to implement global best practices to drive regional growth
- Be an expert in your destination - generating new leads, strategic acquisition of new and unique products and full understanding of the competitive landscape and tourism trends of your region
- Be a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador of Musement
- 3+ years experience in sales or account management preferably in the tourism and/or e-commerce industry
- A pre-existing network in the tourism industry within your region is a plus
- Great communication skills and ability to independently build meaningful relationships with Key Suppliers
- Strong commercial mindset with proven negotiation skills and a successful record of closing deals and building strategic partnership
- A startup mindset with the ability to independently grow your region and hit ambitious targets
- Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly address issues
- Ability to work across global teams to deliver stated objectives
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
Full-time position based in: West Coast, USA. Competitive salary with the opportunity to join the team of one of the most exciting and fastest growing startups in Italy
Please submit your application including references at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject referring to KEYUSAW2018
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Account Manager to join our supply management team in Spain (Barcelona). This role focuses on developing and maintaining relationships with local tours & activities suppliers. You will be working closely with the Country Manager to improve Musement’s offer as well as build and execute a plan for continued growth across the Spanish market.
- Be the point of contact for assigned tours & activities suppliers
- Be responsible for the entire sales relation with suppliers from acquisition and onboarding through negotiation
- Monitor and coordinate all needed ongoing commercial needs
- Work closely with marketing and business intelligence teams to take action based on strategies and data findings
- Implement and nurture strong market knowledge with assigned partners
- Evaluate product standards and performances
- Ideally 1-2 years of account/project management experience
- Customer focused and passionate about travel
- Very strong communications skills
- Fluent in English and Spainish
- Diligent, with keen attention to details
- Previous online marketing experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience in travel industry or in a start-up environment is a plus
Full-time position based in: Barcelona, Spain. Competitive salary with the opportunity to join the team of one of the most exciting and fastest growing startups in Italy
Please submit your application including references at email@example.com with subject referring to JRBCN2018
Musement, an international ticket booking service, is looking for an experienced Product Manager. In this role, you will be analyzing customer needs and developing an overall product vision and strategy for a fantastic company. And to top it off, you'll be doing it in the amazing city of Milan! You're the right person for this role if you're a high-impact product manager who has delivered significant and game-changing success in your career (ideally, even as a startup founder). As a member of our product development team, you will focus on exceeding expectations of users and the business while keeping ahead of the competition.
We would like to hear from people who are eager to keep up with the latest techniques and trends in web design and product development, and have an eye for differentiating between fads and major industry trends. Simply put, you're never satisfied with “good enough”. You will use your expertise to ship products and features to our user base on different touchpoints. You will work on a daily basis with designers, product managers, developers and analysts to explore a wide range of solutions quickly and deliver world-class web and app experiences.
Do you thrive in a collaborative environment based on feedback, critique, and iteration?
Are you naturally data-driven and able to quickly identify impactful solutions and opportunities?
- Drive overall product vision, strategy, and requirements to achieve sustainable and continued growth in users and transactions
- Analyze user needs (behavioral data, reviews, feedbacks, etc.) and competition to define product strategy
- Deliver quality products and consider appropriate trade-offs between user engagement, features, and revenue
- Manage A/B tests to decide on tactical product evolution
- Define product success metrics and analyze product performance
- Coordinate the launch of new products and features
- Liaise with and build relationships across design, marketing, and engineering teams
- You have a strong web product management background and experience as a PM at a web company.
- You have a strong product sense and high performance-based commitment.
- You have excellent knowledge of web and e-commerce businesses.
- You have web and mobile tracking technology experience (e.g. Google Analytics, Adwords, Mixpanel, Heap, etc.).
- You're comfortable with A/B and multivariate testing.
- You have strong Excel skills (basic SQL is a plus).
- You can drive project execution and manage complex product roadmaps.
- A track record of successful similar project execution is a plus.
- You have an understanding of all basic web technologies.
- You have an analytical and problem-solving attitude.
- You have outstanding communication and teamwork skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- You are fully proficient in English; Italian is a plus but not required.
- You have an EU work permit.
- You can multitask on several projects at a time.
- You have a passion for detailed user-centered design.
- Experience working with travel and e-commerce websites/apps is a plus.
- Experience with lean UX and scrum is a plus.
- You have a pragmatic approach and a strong can-do attitude.
- You have practical experience in UX/UI-related onsite optimization.
- Knowledge of one prototyping tool (Pixate, UX Pin, Proto.io, Axure, Hype, Origami, Principle, ect.) is a plus.
- You know how to work efficiently with coders.
- Usability testing and MVPs do not sound like ancient Greek to you.
- You will get a competitive local salary.
- You'll enjoy beer, barbecue, snacks, and fruit at the office.
- We have a remote working policy.
- We have a lean, informal, international startup environment and a team of great people from 15 countries.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Musement is looking for a Marketing Growth Hack & CRM Manager. We would like to hear from savvy, digital-minded “people persons” who have the knowledge and skill set to engage current and potential customers on our channels, are “guerilla marketing” minded and aim to solve problems pragmatically, not by throwing money at them.
Scope: This is an incredible opportunity to help Musement identifying, implementing, testing and measuring new growth tactics and unusual marketing methods.
- Create a direct relationship with our customers and prospects, on a effective way to engage directly and on a personalised one to one conversation, timely.
- Establishing processes to ensure experimentation and measurement can be done in a scalable and repeatable model.
- The area to focus and with more space for improvement it’s CRM, but will work together with with BI and Product, and within the Marketing with the Paid Media, Social, Copy and SEO team’s leading key growth projects
- Areas to focus in CRM:
- ACTIVATION: help the customer to find the right experience, working together with Product and Paid Media team increasing prospect customers and work with BI recommending the right experience (algorithm)
- FREQUENCY : inspire the customer to find the next right experience, so it can reward us with loyalty, repeating the purchase and increasing Lifetime Value, and share their experience publicly or with their friends.
- DB management: Enrich the customer DB (manually or automatically) and segment with goal of delivering relevant and customized communications (such as products recommendations according to interests) to discover and enjoy at the most their leisure time maximizing their experience - at scale (automation of Email and APP push notifications).
- Our customers are from different origins (over 120 countries worldwide) that go to different destinations (we have supply in over 20 countries), for different travel verticals (from Art & Museums to Sports & Adventures) and we communicate in 6 languages (we have a copy team no worries)
- 2+ years of Marketing experience
- Proven track record of driving user (aka sales) growth through innovative marketing approaches
- Strong Data skills to extract and manipulate data
- SQL required and python/R big plus
- Big thinker supported by data
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Few years of experience on Data analysis and Marketing
- EU work permit
- Loves travelling
Position based in: MILAN, Italy
Please submit your application including projects developed or references to email@example.com with subject referring to GROWTHCRM2018
We are looking for a well trained and highly skilled manager to coordinate all our Customer Care Operations. This is the perfect opportunity for the right candidate to play an instrumental part in the international growth of one of the world’s most innovative online travel startups. The role will be reporting directly to our Chief Operating Officer and will coordinate a growing team of 8+ people and outsourced services.
- In charge of all Customer Care management and operations in different languages
- Provide a first-class customer service experience for all customers
- Implement, measure and continually improve customer success strategies and systems
- Lead customer care specialists and representatives on a daily basis based on qualitative and quantitative KPIs
- Supervise systems and communication with customers by phone, email, chat etc.
- Coordinate post-sales ops relationships with all suppliers
- Maximise conversion rates when dealing directly with customers
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. Supply, Tech and Product)
- Evaluate and provide constant analysis on customers needs and requests, suggestions and pain points to improve customers experience
- Responsible of business relations and performances with third party service providers
- Overall coordination of any product on ground issues with customers
- Create and check daily offline payment procedures
- Support marketing initiatives with suppliers
- Passionate about customer service, with previous experience in a customer-facing roles within digital B2C companies
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and orally
- Outstanding customer-centric attitude
- Very positive and proactive mindset
- Proven track record of identifying opportunities and creating solutions
- Ability to work under high pressure in a dynamic environment and quickly address issues
- Ability to understand, also by impersonating, what will appeal to customers and can drive sales
- Great at building win-win relationships at all levels with a can-do mentality
- 3+ years working experience in similar roles
- Fluent in English and Italian; other languages a plus
- Very passionate about travel
- BA/MA degree or equivalent
Position based in: MILAN, Italy
Please submit your application including projects developed or references to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject referring to HEADCC2018
We are looking for excellent software developers to join our growing team in Milan.
Our platforms are written on Symfony2 as our MVC framework. Developers choose the tools that work best for them - for instance, we have a mix of Linux, Windows, and Mac workstations in the team.
We are adopting and adapting agile scrum development techniques such as test-driven development, pair programming, and continuous integration.
We hold regular retrospectives to improve our working environment and lightning talks to share cool ideas whether work-related or not. We expect developers to be generalising specialists, ready at the drop of a hat to refine an algorithm, write a tricky integration test, tune a SQL query, or discuss feature nuances with a product manager.
- Communicating with business owners and product managers regarding development tasks for our website or backend systems
- Breaking down complex tasks to smaller pieces and distributing it across the team
- Verifying the outcome of those tasks, organizing code reviews
- Scheduling estimation, planning and daily meetings to track progress, problems, plans
- Coaching the developers on topics they need more knowledge on
Essential Attributes and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS (or similar), or related experience
- Several years of experience with PHP 5, OOP, Symfony2 MVC Frameworks
- Experience with ElasticSearch and RabbitMQ
- Experience with Git
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- A proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and self-structured way of working
- Solid and extensive coding experience in a commercial environment
- Experience with a no-relational database
- Willingness to collaborate closely with colleagues inside and outside the team
- Flexibility and interest in a wide range of development activities
- Fluency in English
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Sonata Admin Bundle
- Third party API integration
- Test driven development and continuous integration
- Queries and analysis on large data sets
- Experience in e-commerce
- Unit test
Position based in: MILAN, Italy
Competitive compensation package with possible participation in the company stock option plan. Base salary and bonuses will be correlated to the seniority of the candidate.
Please submit your application including projects developed or references to email@example.com with subject referring to DEV2017
Candidates should be able to understand the business, dig into details, present original insights to the different teams and propose new ideas and projects. The projects she/he will work on will vary from improving marketing return on investment across different channels to clustering users navigation behavior.
- See beyond the numbers and understand how our business is structured.
- Create business cases for new initiatives, with a focus on market and opportunity sizing.
- Find key patterns helpful to improve our planning process. Competitive monitoring and analysis.
- Conduct ad-hoc deep dive, find new growth opportunities and improve the current processes.
- Meet with other departments, understand their needs and support them delivering the best products to our customers.
- Present the results of the analyses to key stakeholders.
- Design, implement and maintain business reports.
- Curious about new trends, products and technologies.
- 3 + years of university education in Economics, Business, Management, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, or Marketing.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to prove your assumptions.
- Problem-solving attitude. Good experience with Excel.
- Basic knowledge of any coding language.
- Good English written and oral communication skills. Italian proficiency is not required (thanks to the international work environment in the office).
- SQL is a plus as well as previous experiences in the travel & e-commerce area or in digital startups
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject referring to BA_INTERN2016.
Share your expert knowledge of your city with travelers from around the world! We are hiring tour guides in our top cities for private and small group tours.
An official tour guide license and knowledge of English and local language.
Please submit your application at email@example.com with subject referring to TG2017.
We’re looking for passionate youtubers, vloggers and videomakers who travel frequently, to help us create unique content to enhance our Social Media channels. Professionals and amateurs are both welcome.
Please submit your application and link to portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject referring to VIDEO2017.
We’re looking for a friendly and solution-oriented Customer Care Specialist (native or very fluent in German) for our Operations team. We seek for a highly motivated candidate who can help us make our clients happy and coordinate operations with tour providers.
The candidate will work closely with different areas as Content, Business and Product Development.
- Direct customer support via email and over the phone
- Coordinate relationships between partners/providers and customers during pre-sales and post-sales activities
- Work on answering and completing customers' requests, suggestions and complaints with feedback, direct contact and constant replies
- Help improve the company’s website, applications, product portfolio and service level
- Improve FAQs, knowledge base, guidelines etc. for all customers
- Coordination of special requests such as group booking or add-ons
- Rapid communication with customers via telephone or email
- Good computer literacy and ability to use different online dashboards and bookings systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Native speaker or very fluent in German
- Previous experience in similar roles is a plus
- Passion for travel
- Structured and detail-oriented
Position based in: MILAN, Italy
Please submit your application including projects developed or references to email@example.com with subject referring to CUSGER2017