Mozart Requiem concert at St. Charles Church
- Experience Mozart’s Requiem in the baroque St. Charles Church
- Listen to the Orchestra 1756 performing on historical instruments
- Be moved by the talented voices of Chorus CANTUS XVII
Experience Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's "Requiem" masterpiece in the baroque St. Charles Church in Vienna. The choir and soloists of the Salzburg Concert Society and the Orchestra 1756, playing on period instruments, will perform a profound and authentic interpretation of Mozart’s magnificent music.
The St. Charles Church is one of the most significant buildings in town and located just a few hundred meters from the place where Mozart died. The ideal location to listen to Mozart's last work - the Requiem.
In the early summer of 1791 Mozart was commissioned by a mysterious messenger to compose a requiem. It became one of his most impressive works, with numerous myths surrounding the moving requiem “lacrimosa”. The performance in the St. Charles Church with all together more than 40 musicians on stage is based on the original premiere. Witness a concert that matches the ambience, sound and interpretation of Mozart's time.
- Concert ticket
- Student (up to 26 years)
- Child (up to 14 years)
Karlsplatz 10, 1040 Wien, Austria
St. Charles Church (Karlskirche)
- Category I: rows 1-13, numbered seats
- Category II: behind Category I, unnumbered seats
- Category III: behind Category II, unnumbered seats
- Program and seating plan can be subject to change
- Saturday at 8.15pm, entry from 7.45pm
- Special concert: 4 December at 11.45pm (Mozart's death hour)
O passeio de bicicleta de terreno plano de três horas saindo do escritório e leva você para os locai...
O Vale de Wachau - região vinícola mais famosa da Áustria ao longo do rio Danúbio - fica a apenas um...
Da lendária Ópera Estatal ao elegante Museu de História da Arte e da animada Praça Schwedenplatz, Vi...
O passeio de ônibus para Bratislava pelo onibus de turismo moderno, começa pela manhã em Viena. Apro...
Neste cruzeiro de barco você vai experimentar uma verdadeira noite vienense com charme autêntico, co...
Explore Viena em um passeio de meio dia pelos bosques de Viena, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz e pas...