Skip the line Bernabéu Stadium with craft beer and gourmet tapas lunch
- Visit the authentic Antón Martín Market
- Tapas lunch including craft beer tasting and explanation by the chef/beer sommelier
- Local expert guide to escort you between the market and the stadium and give you an introduction to soccer in Madrid
- Take all the time you want on a self-guided tour of Bernabéu Stadium including the locker rooms, team benches, presidential box and museum. You even get to step out onto the field
Your afternoon starts outside the market of Antón Martín, one of the most traditional of the food markets in Madrid. Your local tour coordinator will take you to a local-favorite stall for a lunch of three tapas paired with local artisan beers. The chef is also a beer sommelier who is innovating the age-old art of Spanish small plates. He makes your tapas to order and pairs them with different beers, all while giving you a crash course on how to enjoy tapas like a real Spaniard.
Once you’re fed and watered, your coordinator will escort you over to Spain’s most iconic ‘fútbol’ stadium. Rising from the ashes of the Spanish Civil War, this venue has become one of the most revered sporting venues in Europe by hosting perennial European champions Real Madrid. With skip-the-line tickets you’ll step inside for a self-guided tour that will include locker rooms, team benches, presidential box, and even a chance to step out onto the field where some of the greatest talents in world soccer have competed. Then take a trip through the museum to learn how one man - Santiago Bernabéu - took a defunct club in a war-ravaged country and turned it into a beacon of hope.
In just three hours, you’ll enjoy a gourmet lunch and experience real Spanish soccer culture without having to worry about timing or logistics. Just don’t blame us if you turn into a lifetime supporter of Real Madrid.
- Bernabeu stadium
- Access to Real Madrid memorabilia
- Trophy Museum
- Athlete changing rooms
- VIP benches & Field
- Lunch in a Local Market
- Skip the line entrance ticket to Bernabeu Stadium
- Self-guided tour of Bernabeu Stadium including access to Real Madrid memorabilia & trophy Museum, athlete changing rooms, VIP benches, field & more
- Lunch (Gourmet tapas)
- Spanish craft beer tasting
- Expert walks tour coordinator
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off
- Infants under 4 years old are free of charge
- Children 4-12 years of age: reduced
Meeting Point: This tour meets in front of the monument (los abogados de Atocha) located in Anton Martin square, at the "ANTON MARTIN" Metro station on Line 1 (blue line) of the Madrid Metro.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- 15 September 2018 - 31 October 2018: Friday, Saturday
- 01 November 2019 - 31 March 2019: Not running
- 01 April 2019 - 31 October 2019: Friday, Saturday
Meeting & Departure Time:
- Meeting Time: 11.45am
- Departure Time: 12.00pm
UN EVENTO CON TECHNO TECH HOUSE Y MICRO HOUSE EN MADRID @GOYA SOCIAL CLUB El jueves día 25 de julio,...
Domingo 15 de septiembre desde las 17:00 Toolroom Showcase aterriza en Fabrik en una nueva edición d...
Domingo 29 de septiembre cerramos temporada de Natura Sunday desde las 17:00 con Wade que aterriza e...
Domingo 6 Octubre, After Brunch regresa a Florida Retiro esta vez como artista invitado: APPARAT! - ...
JUICY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code Age Policies:...
NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress c...