Register for the Tiramisù World Cup Junior 2019
- Buy your ticket to participate in the selections round of the Tiramisù World Cup Junior 2019
- Choose to compete in either the Original Recipe or Creative Recipe category
- The Selections will take place on Saturday 14 December at the Professional Institute Lepido Rocco in Treviso
- The winners of the selections round will go on to compete in the semifinals on December 15 in Treviso! The exact location will be revealed shortly
The most mouthwatering challenge of the year is back, starring out Little Chefs! Register to compete in the selections round, open to children from 8 to 13 year olds, to compete alongside your Little Chef who will compete to be champion of the Junior Tiramisù World Cup.
Here are the details:
- Saturday, 14 December 2019: the Professional Institute Lepido Rocco (Treviso) will host the selections which will decide who goes through to the next rounds and compete for the two world titles
- Sunday, 15 December 2019: the semi-finals and the final will be held (exact location to be revealed shortly) which will decide the Junior Tiramisù World Champion and the Junior Creative Tiramisu World Champion
All children will be in a team with an adult who can support and supervise the preparation of the dessert. The accompanying person must not be a gastronomy professional and must be 18 years old or over.
The selections are organized in 2 rounds of competition at the following times:
- From 2.00pm to 4.00pm - Original Recipe
- From 4.00pm to 6.00pm - Creative Recipe
Competitors who pass the selections round will move on to compete in the semi-finals and the finals which will be held on Sunday 15 December 2019 in the Treviso area.
- Kit containing the basic ingredients for the Original Recipe (tiramisù ladyfingers, mascarpone, coffee, eggs, cocoa, sugar)
- A plate on which you will present your tiramisù
- Hat and apron
- Various gifts and discounts with our partners
- Your own working station with electricity
- Extra ingredients to participate in the Creative Recipe
- Processing and preparation tools for your tiramisù (bowls, spoons, electric whips etc.)
Treviso TV, Italy
- Saturday 14 December 2019 - at the Professional Institute Lepido Rocco in Treviso
- Sunday 15 December 2019 - in the area of Treviso (exact location will be revealed shortly)
- Registration is reserved for children aged 8 to 13 years accompanied by an adult (of legal age) who can support and supervise the preparation of the dessert
- The helper must not be a catering professional. In addition to providing useful advice, the helper can only intervene to support the use of small appliances and/or knives or other sharp tools
- All children will compete in a team with an adult who must give a consent form signed by one of the child’s parent or guardian. The consent form will be sent by the organization by email after registration
- It is also possible to modify your participation in the case you have purchased an Early Bird ticket. You will receive an email from the organizers of the event with instructions in this case
- Remember when registering, you need to enter the name of the child who will be participating, not yours!
Saturday 14 December
- From 2.00pm to 4.00pm – Original Recipe
- From 4.00pm to 6.00pm – Creative Recipe
Sunday 14 December – More details will be available soon!
Bortolomiol является членом большой винный тур: ассоциацию лучших виноделен в Италии, предлагающий э...
В этом 2.5-часовой частный тур гид проведет вас через самые важные и интересные спортивные в красиво...
Коль Vetoraz является членом большой винный тур: Ассоциацию лучших виноделен в Италии, предлагающий ...
The most delicious challenge of the year celebrates the new decade with its fourth edition! Take par...
Посетите семнадцатого века Борго Рехштайнер, потрясающий фермы, погруженный в зеленой сельской местн...
Будьте готовы отойти от Фоллина, Combai крест и идти вверх приняли; таким образом, вы прибудете в Ма...