Begin the day with the pick-up at your hotel in Abha. Experience at Jabal Sawda with 3,133 meters above sea level height and claimed to be the highest point in Saudi Arabia. Discover the attractive traditional architecture of Mud-walled Shada Castle in Abha built around 1820 and now has been converted to a museum. Proceed to Al Sahab Park offers stunning views of the scenic mountain landscapes. Enjoy the photography spots at the colorful Al-Muftaha village centrally located in Abha and its become one of the most remarkable historical and tourist attractions in the city and on top of that, admire the outstanding top view at Jabal Al Akhadar with another called The Green Mountain.
Excursions & day trips
Abha historical tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 6 hours to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Jabal Sawda claimed to be the highest point in Saudi Arabia
- Visit Shada Castle is one of a few traditional buildings left in Abha and converted to a museum nowadays
- Admire the gorgeous mountains scenery at Al Sahab Park is one of the most attractive nature places
- Enjoy the photography spots at the Al-Muftaha village and Jabal Al Akhdar
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Driver guide
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Pick up from your hotel in Abha. You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout and confirm your pick-up time and location directly to the local operator
What to remember
- Please carry your passport when you go on tours in Saudi Arabia in case the passport or visa needs to be presented
- Start time: 08.00 am.
Saudi Arabia tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.