4x4 Desert safari with belly dance show and camel farm visit from Abu Dhabi
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Visit a camel farm and go for a ride
- Enjoy a buffet dinner and be mesmerized by a belly dance show
Your desert safari begins with a 45 minute drive in a 4x4 Land Cruiser to Al Khatim Desert. Upon reaching the camel farm you will have an opportunity to go for a ride and take a memorable selfie with a majestic camel. Continue your safari adventure dune bashing in the desert and off-road over the red dune sand.
Afterwards, your guide will take you to the campsite and you'll be welcomed with treats of Arabic coffee and dates. Inside the camp you can test your balance by participating in sand boarding. Enjoy the sunset views standing on top of a sandy hill to capture the best scenery of the evening sky and further enjoy the desert ambiance. Experience the various cultural specialties including a belly dance performance, shisha smoking, and henna designs. Finally, you will be served a delicious BBQ buffet dinner at a desert dining setting.
- Abu Dhabi hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Buffet dinner and belly dance show
- Visit to a camel farm
- Alcoholic beverages
- Quad bike ride
You can organize a convenient pickup from your hotel in Abu Dhabi at the time of booking.
- During Ramadan as a sign of respect to the Islamic Culture in the UAE, alcoholic beverages and belly dancing will not be included on the list of activities offered at the desert camp in Abu Dhabi
- Summer: from 3.30/4.00pm to 8.00/9.00pm
- Winter: from 3.00/3.30pm to 8.30/9.30pm
(Exact pick-up timing will be communicated on the tour date)
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...