Extreme desert bike tour
- Enjoy a 30 km guided bike tour in hard difficulty consisting of short uphill and downhill sections
- This 2 and a half hour tour route has a ground surface mix of gravel, sand, rocks and dunes
- A Specialized Fat Boy bike helmet and gloves provided
- The start of the bike tour is at Mleiha Archaelogical Centre - Maleha - Sharjah, approx. a 2 hour drive from Abu Dhabi
The Mleiha Extreme Safari / Endurance Ride is a heart-pumping cycling tour for the seasoned rider with amazing archaeological discoveries and stunning nature and wildlife. Explore the vast Mleiha area on a FatBoy bike, specially-designed with extra-wide tires for riding in the desert. Venture out by bike with your guide who will show you an impressive array of archaeological and historical sites, point out where you can climb soft dunes and allow you to get up close to nature, including, birds, reptiles and camels.
- A 30 km guided bike tour in hard difficulty consisting of short uphill and downhill sections
- A specialized fat boy bike helmet and gloves provided
- Refreshments like cold energy drinks and meals are provided
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and refreshments
- Entrance to the museum
Unnamed Road - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Mleiha Archaeological Centre - Maleha -Sharjah,United Arab Emirates
- This tour route is recommended for seasoned or knowledgeable cyclists
- Always wear a helmet and gloves for protection
- Do not bike whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Do not use mobile phones or personal stereos during the tour
- Remove sharp objects from your pockets
- Ensure you are in good condition before doing the activity
- If the activity is cancelled within 24hrs it will be charged 100% and is non refundable
- This tour is for persons of 12 years and above
- Wear according to the weather preferably combination of sports and trail gear, protective gear is provided
Daily: at 9am
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...