Full day tour of Dubai with Burj Khalifa from Abu Dhabi
- Explore the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai on a full day tour
- Rise on the top of to the top of Burj Khalifa for bird-eye views on the city and beyond
Explore Dubai city on a day trip taking off from Abu Dhabi. You will find out how a small fishing village grew into a glamorous city blending ultra modern and traditional features. The tour will start with photo stops at the most iconic hotel buildings like the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab and the Atlantis Hotel, passing by the unique tree-shaped The Palm Island. Another stop will be the beautiful Jumeirah Grand Mosque. Following you will cross Dubai Creek riding the Abras, the local water taxi. Enjoy the view of the city heading towards the Spice Souk in Deira. Afterward you will get on your way back to Abu Dhabi, but first, you will stop at Burj Khalifa, the tallest skyscraper in the world where you can also climb at the top where you have a wonderful panoramic view and at Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls.
On this full day trip from Abu Dhabi, you will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai!
The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, nowadays presents itself as a glamorous metropolis at the Arabian Gulf. Our visits starts with photo stops of some iconic hotels and the projects of Dubai, Burj Al Arab and The Palm Island with Atlantis Hotel respectively.
Then, we proceed to awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for a photo stop. Another highlight will follow: you will use the local water taxis, called “Abras”, to cross the Dubai Creek. Enjoy the spectacular view of the city while heading towards the district of Deira! Here you will be enchanted by the large variety of exotic spices in the famous Spice Souk.
On the way back to Abu Dhabi, pass by the region of Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower and the world's largest shopping mall “Dubai Mall”. A rise to the top of Burj Khalifa is included, you will admire the city form the skies! Before your return back to Abu Dhabi, you will have free time for shopping in the mall.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Licensed english-speaking guide
- Multilingual audioguide: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
- Entrance fees for Burj Khalifa At the Top: level 124 tickets
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab
- Children under 12: reduced
Pick-up service is available from your Abu Dhabi hotel. Please leave your hotel information when booking.
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Pick-up service is available, time may vary between 15 minutes and 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick-up time
- Prices may vary due to peak season, please refer to calendar
- Cancellation is free up to 72 hours before tour date (local time), after that full charge will be applied
- Every day except Tuesday
- Tour start time: 09.00am
This day visit package gives you an experience of a working and constantly developing wildlife sanct...
Leave the hustle and bustle of your daily routines behind and enjoy the breeze on this Abu Dhabi isl...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
This excursion captures the contrasts between modern Dubai and the old-world interaction of traditio...