Jaguar F-Type driving experience
- Drive in one of the world's most advanced Formula 1 circuits
- Get a grasp of the inner workings of this super car
- Feel the excitement with it's sport suspension, adaptive dynamics and a limited slip differential
- Let true sporting exhilaration awaken your senses
Life isn't about figures, it’s about feelings. The Jaguar F-TYPE S is a potent mix of power, performance and handling. At the beating heart of every Jaguar F-TYPE S is a supercharged engine, which provides even greater power and a 3.0 litre V6 supercharged 380ps engine with a soundtrack to match. The Jaguar F-TYPE S dials up the excitement with sport suspension, adaptive dynamics and a limited slip differential.
In the Jaguar F-TYPE S you and the car become one. Every aspect of its 1+1 configuration is designed to create a bond. It wraps around you, taking your driving experience to greater heights and the cockpit provides close-to-the-center-of-gravity seating for a complete connection with the car.
- Helmet safety briefing and instruction
- 20-minute driving experience
You will enter from West Gate 20 of Yas Marina Circuit and make your way to Yas Central, the same building as Johnny Rockets.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Valid driving license required for each participant
- Minimum height restriction is 160 cm and maximum height restriction is 188 cm
- Maximum weight restriction is 105 kg
- Dress code:
- closed toe shoes only
- soft soled shoes are recommended
- no sandals or high heels allowed
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Times vary, please refer to the calendar for exact time slots
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow' along the corniche. Meticulously ...