Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum skip-the-line tickets
- Catch the rays of light passing through the dome, an architectural masterpiece
- Marvel in the impressive landmark of Abu Dhabi as you explore the galleries
- See famous works by Giovanni Bellini and Leonardo da Vinci among other renowned artists
- Walk along the water channel that runs through the museum
- Witness the remarkable paintings from the collection of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Amedeo Modigliani
A must-see cultural landmark in the capital of UAE, Louvre Abu Dhabi is both an architectural marvel as well as home to celebrated art collections. This ambitious and innovative project will take you on a journey through chronological and theme-based displays. The exhibition is divided into four macro-areas: ancient age, medieval age, modern age, globalization. The works tell the evolution of human history: from the origins of the species to globalization.
The art collection continues to grow and includes ancient and contemporary works from various countries. With your entry, you will have access to museum galleries, exhibitions, the Children's Museum and public spaces underneath the dome.
Located in the Cultural District on Saadiyat Island, the museum's surrounding landscapes inspired its design: a virgin lagoon island, between sand and sea, shade and light.
Alongside the new entry masterpieces by Pablo Picasso, Henri Matisse, and Jean-Michel Basquiat, there are several must-see temporary and permanent works at the museum, such as: Leonardo da Vinci (Woman Portrait, also called La Belle Ferronnière), Portrait of Fayoum (Egypt, Antinoopolis), Giovanni Bellini (Madonna and Child), Claude Monet (La Gare Saint-Lazare), Piet Mondrian (Composition with Blue, Red, Yellow and Black), René Magritte (The Subjugated Reader), Osman Hamdi Bey (A Young Emir Studying), Jacques-Louis David (Napoleon Crossing the Alps), Bactrian (Princess), Statue of Gudea Prince of Lagash Praying, Jackson Pollock (Number 26A: Black and White), Paul Gauguin (Children Wrestling).
In addition to the permanent collection, until December 7, 2019, will be displayed outstanding paintings from the artists of the "School of Paris", such as Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Amedeo Modigliani, Giorgio De Chirico, Tamara de Lempicka, Constantin Brancusi. The exhibition Rendezvous in Paris: Picasso, Chagall, Modigliani & co (1900 - 1939) will make you live the Roaring Twenties, that enter the Middle East exhibition world for the first time, through the masterpieces of the painters.
Going between fashion, jewelry, art, furniture, and design the 10,000 Years of Luxury exhibition from October 30, 2019, to 18 February 2020 will take you through a journey showing the different interpretations of luxury in multiple cultures.
Get ready for the intense second semester of the year when you will be able to see exhibitions on the art of chivalry between est and west, Charlie Chaplin and the Dutch Golden Age.
- Access to the Museum galleries
- Access to all temporary exhibitions
- Access to the Children’s Museum
- Valet parking
- Free access for children under 13 years
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Louvre Abu Dhabi is located in the Cultural District on Saadiyat Island. Free parking is available.
- This is an open ticket that grants you one-time access on a day of your choice within the validity date
- Please note that the tickets are valid until June 28, 2020
- Due to a private event the site will closed on November 19, 2019
- Prayer rooms are located in the Forum
- On-site services available: valet parking, cloakrooms, lockers, strollers and wheelchairs
- You are obliged to bring valid certification documents for reduced and complimentary tickets
- After booking, you will receive the official entrance ticket
- Tickets must be presented at the entrance. Printed or mobile tickets are accepted
- Tickets are for one-time use only, non-refundable, non-transferable
- Saturday-Wednesday: 10.00am-8.00pm
- Thursday-Friday: 10.00am-10.00pm
- Closed on Mondays
- Last entry is 30 minutes prior to closing time
After pick-up from Dubai, sit back on the drive to the Louvre Abu Dhabi located in Saadiyat Island. ...
There is no better way to explore the capital of the UAE than by boat. Enjoy a 60-minute tour that d...
A trip to United Arab Emirates would not be complete without exploring its capital, Abu Dhabi. On th...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
The Emirates extend panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. Your...
The manmade Yas island in the city of Abu Dhabi has been credited with some of the best attractions ...
Leaving from Dubai you will start the tour driving towards Abu Dhabi and after an approximate two-ho...
After the convenient pick-up service from your hotel, you will leave Dubai, taking off towards a ful...