Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum skip-the-line tickets
- Catch the rays of light passing through the dome, an architectural masterpiece
- Marvel in the impressive landmark of Abu Dhabi as you explore the galleries
- See famous works by Giovanni Bellini and Leonardo da Vinci among other renowned artists
- Walk along the water channel that runs through the museum
A must-see cultural landmark in the capital of UAE, Louvre Abu Dhabi is both an architectural marvel as well as home to celebrated art collections. This ambitious and innovative project will take you on a journey through chronological and theme-based displays. Louvre Abu Dhabi transverses different periods and civilizations ultimately creating a universal museum. The art collection continues to grow and includes ancient and contemporary works from various countries. With your entry you will have access to museum galleries, exhibitions, the Children's Museum and public spaces underneath the dome.
Located in the Cultural District on Saadiyat Island, the museum's surrounding landscapes inspired its design: a virgin lagoon island, between sand and sea, shade and light. A dome covers two thirds of the museum giving shade while reducing energy consumption. A water channel runs through the museum, inspired by ancient Arab engineering, transforming the space into a refreshing oasis.
Must see temporary and permanent works at the museum:
- Leonardo da Vinci, Woman Portrait, also called La Belle Ferronnière
- Vincent Van Gogh, Self Portrait
- Portrait of Fayoum, Egypt, Antinoopolis
- Giovanni Bellini, Madonna and Child
- Claude Monet, La gare Saint-Lazare
- Piet Mondrian, Composition with Blue, Red, Yellow and Black
- René Magritte, The Subjugated Reader
- Osman Hamdi Bey, A Young Emir Studying
- Jacques-Louis David, Napoleon Crossing the Alps
- Bactrian "Princess," Central Asia
- Statue of Gudea, Prince of Lagash, Praying
- Jackson Pollock, Number 26A: Black and White
- Paul Gauguin, Children Wrestling
- Valet parking
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Louvre Abu Dhabi is located in the Cultural District on Saadiyat Island. Free parking is available.
- Prayer rooms are located in the Forum
- On-site services available: valet parking, cloakrooms, lockers, strollers and wheelchairs
- Admission tickets are only available on the selected dates
- You are obliged to bring valid certification documents for reduced and complementary tickets
- You will receive a confirmation and e-ticket within 24 hours of your booking request
- Tickets must be presented at the entrance. Printed or mobile tickets are accepted
- Tickets are for one-time use only, non-refundable, non-transferable
- Saturday-Wednesday: 10.00am-8.00pm
- Thursday-Friday: 10.00am-10.00pm
- Closed Mondays
- Last entry is 30 minutes prior to closing time
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
The Chevrolet Camaro SS, fitted with a 400-horsepower 6.2-litre V8 engine and automatic transmission...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...