Morning Safari from Abu Dhabi
- Experience the dunes outside of Abu Dhabi in many different ways
- Enjoy the desert where you can try dune bashing and quad biking
- Ride a Quad Bike, sandboard on the dunes or try riding a camel
- Enjoy an Abu Dhabi hotel pickup and drop-off service by 4x4 jeep
Have you ever surfed on snow, pick up a sandboard and ride the dunes! And have you ever wanted to see the desert? Now try riding a camel like the bedouins! Take part in this unique combo tour where you will ride a Quad Bike, ride camels, sand board.
This safari takes place in the morning and is perfect for clients who don't have evenings available and who are interested in having an adventure! A car will pick you up in the morning around 9:00am and will take you straight to the desert where you can enjoy 20 minutes of awesome dune bashing. You will then be taken to a camp where you can try 15 minutes of quad biking up and down the spectacular sand dunes, before riding a camel ride. Try some sandboard too! Once the excitement ends, you will be driven back to your hotel. No fuss no muss, just relax and enjoy this exciting adventure just outside of Abu Dhabi!
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Desert experience
- Quad bike experience
- Camel riding and sandboarding
- Personal expenses
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
A complimentary pick-up service at your hotel is included for all hotels in Central Abu Dhabi.
- A pick-up and drop-off service at your hotel pickup is included for all hotels in Central Abu Dhabi.
- If you wish to use the complementary pick-up service, please call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time. Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- Daily 9.00am-1.00pm
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...