Private Abu Dhabi Express city tour
- Explore the capital of UAE and see all of the famous sights and landmarks
- Marvel in the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Make picture-perfect stops at Ferrari World, the Louvre Abu Dhabi and Emirates Palace
- Catch the traders at work as you pass by the dhow and fish markets
- Start your tour as you land or before you take off with an optional airport pick-up/drop-off
A trip to United Arab Emirates would not be complete without exploring its capital, Abu Dhabi. On this half-day tour you can take in all of the sights and landmarks of Abu Dhabi from the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to Yas Island. On your tour you will:
- drive toward Saadiyat Island for photo stop at Louvre Museum
- pass the amusement island, Yas Island, with photo stop at Ferrari World
- visit the iconic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque with a tour inside
- head to the Emirates Palace for an artistic photo stop
- walk in the highest hotel at the Etihad Towers where you can admire the capital of UAE from the top
- Hotel or airport pick-up/drop-off
- Expert guide
- Infants under 3 years old: free
You will be picked up directly from your Abu Dhabi hotel or airport. Please provide your hotel or flight information when making your reservation.
When visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque:
- Modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers
- No transparent (see-through) clothing
- No shorts for men
- No shorts and skirts must be ankle length
- No tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear
- Shoes will be removed before entering the mosque, so we recommend slip off shoes.
- Headscarf for ladies is essential (these can be provided when you arrive)
- All women will be asked to wear a traditional robe (abaya) and headscarf (shayla) before entering the mosque. Guests may wear their own, however, must be closed (not open abayas) and non-transparent
- Departure: 9.00am
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
The Chevrolet Camaro SS, fitted with a 400-horsepower 6.2-litre V8 engine and automatic transmission...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...