Private 4x4 drive and sunset dune dinner
- Savor a delicious dinner in the middle of the desert
- Enjoy sunset views over desert dunes
- Spark the romance for an ideal date night
- Experience the thrill of dune bashing
- Invite up to six of your closest friends for a special occassion
On your private tour you will be picked up from your chosen location and steer towards Al Khathim desert, just 45 minutes away from the capital city. You will recognize the desert starting point as soon as the layers of the golden sand are visible. As you approach the vast desert you will be taken on a thrilling dune bashing experience.
After, you will be stop at the desert camp for some coffee and there you can admire the natural beauty of the desert environment and climate condition. The nearby camel farm will allow you to take a seflie with a camel.
Next you will be reaching to the romantic dune setup, specifically arranged for your private party. Sunset views from top of the dunes will make for a memorable evening. Taste the welcome drinks served for you and spend few romantic hours leaving the city crowd. You can opt for camel riding close to the dune setup and relax on the private camp until the buffet dinner is served. This is a personalized desert safari ideal for couples or families so that you can experience the desert leisurely.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Local safari guide
- Dune bashing
- Camel ride
- Buffet dinner
You will be picked up from your hotel. Please provide hotel information when you make your booking.
- Please advise at time of booking, if there are any specific requests for your private tour
- During Ramadan as a sign of respect to the Islamic culture in the UAE, alcoholic beverages and belly dancing will not be included at the desert camp
- Private 4x4 pick-up (maximum six adults or combination of adults and children)
- Hotel pick-up: approximately 3.30pm
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...