Shore excursion: Abu Dhabi city tour
- Discover a modern city full of Arabian history
- Visit Yas Island and see the famous Ferrari logo
- Take panoramic shots of the skyline and harbor
- See the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Discover all there is to see and do in Abu Dhabi on this exciting tour of a city full of Arabian history and modern glitz and glamor. See the most famous sights and locations as you follow your passionate guide through the city. Visit Yas Island, home to the Ferrari World and soak in the beauty of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque with over 1,000 columns with gold plated capitals. Capture beautiful panoramic images of the skyline.
- Yas Island (photo-stop at the Ferrari World logo)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Emirates Palace (panoramic coach)
- Marina Cafe (photo-stop of the Abu Dhabi skyline)
- Marina Mall (free time)
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multi-language guides
- Entrances fees (if any)
- Transportation from and to the port
- Anything else not mentioned under "Included"
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
Unnamed Road - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Operated by: OceanAir Travels
- If the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- Casual and confortable clothing is appropriate
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...