Yas Marina Circuit Kartzone session
- Enjoy a karting session at Yas Marina Circuit
- Try to beat your own fastest lap
- Get a full safety briefing and improve your skills
- Compete with your friends and family
Revel in the excitement of a karting session at the Yas Kart Zone at Yas Marina Circuit Abu Dhabi.
Once you have registered, change into the provided full gear, and enjoy a mandatory safety briefing. Then, you are set to go for a 10-15 minutes driving session around the track. You don’t have to be a professional racer to get a feel for the sport, beginners are welcome. Before you know it, you will get the hang of the 800-meter track as you reach speeds of up to 60 kilometers per hour!
The lap tracking system will chart your performance, while print-outs of the performance graph and provide statistical information on your driving session will be provided, helping you to improve your karting skills for the next time.
- Full gear and helmet
- Performance graph of your session
- Children (8-12): reduced
Yas Drag Racing Circuit - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
You will enter from West Gate 20 and make your way to Yas Kartzone of Yas Marina Circuit.
- You can come on the day with your voucher to register and you will be given an exact time for your karting adventure
- Please note that on some days there may be waiting times of approximately 1-hour or longer. Please plan your day accordingly
- Kids enjoy 10 minutes of karting
- Adults enjoy 15 minutes of karting
- Training shoes are mandatory. No sandals or high heels permitted
- Participants must be at least 8 years of age
- Participants must be at least 1.3 meters tall
- Drivers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult guardian during the briefing. The adult guardian must sign a waiver on their behalf
- Operates daily 2.00pm-9.30pm
- The last session of the day starts at 9.30pm, arrive 15 minutes earlier to do the experience
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
The Chevrolet Camaro SS, fitted with a 400-horsepower 6.2-litre V8 engine and automatic transmission...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...