Proceed for a day visit to Mathura, said to be the birthplace of Lord Krishna. In fact, an ancient temple stands here, right at the spot of Lord Krishna’s birth. This holy city is amongst the seven sacred places in Hinduism. Pilgrims visit Mathura in overwhelming numbers, especially on Janmashtami (Lord Krishna’s birthday). The present structure was rebuilt in the 20th century. The Dwarkadheesh Temple remains one of the oldest and largest temples in Mathura. It is an astounding work of architecture and houses the black marble deity is of Lord Dwarkadheesh (a form of Lord Krishna) and also the white marble deity of goddess Radhika. Return back to Agra and stop en route to Sikandra, located in a large walled garden on the road to Agra. It has a magnificent gateway covered with floral and geometrical arabesque decoration in white and coloured marble. Four elegant minarets adorn the corners.
Excursions & day trips
Full-day Mathura and Sikandra from Agra
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit Mathura, the birthplace of Lord Krishna
- Explore Sikandra Fort
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up from Agra city hotels only
What to remember
- Please bring your own water bottles, sunglasses, and caps
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested
- Please carry a valid passport as proof of identity
- Dress in full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops to gel seamlessly with the crowd are suggested
- Check with your tour guide for specific instructions
- Supplement for pick-up from hotels close to Taj expressway:
- USD 20 Per Person (2-5 Pax)
- USD 12 Per Person (6-7 Pax)
- Starting time at 08:00 am
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.