Visit this unique café run by 5 acid attack survivors. Sheroes Hangout is located on the road leading to Taj Mahal and includes a café that serves snacks, a library that has been set up with contributions, a section for handicrafts, and a boutique. The café has been set up entirely through crowd funding. Campaigns to create awareness issues for acid attacks and discussions on feminism, women’s empowerment, personality development, skill enhancement, and different cultural events are organised here.
Excursions & day trips
Half-day Sheroes Café in Agra
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Travel for a cause
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up from Agra city hotels only
What to remember
- Please note that this tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- No tea/coffee, snacks, meals, and drinks are included. You would order as per your selection and settle directly
- Check with your guide for specific instructions
- Supplement for pick-up from hotels close to expressway:
- USD 20 Per Person (2-5 Pax)
- USD 12 Per Person (6-7 Pax)
- Multiple departures from 05:00 to 08:00 pm
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.