Set sail for a day of swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing in the Whitsundays on this full-day tour. Cruise around the islands on a high-speed catamaran and discover the colorful underwater world of the UNESCO-listed Great Barrier Reef as you stop at two snorkeling hotspots. Admire dramatic coastal views on a hike to the Hill Inlet Lookout, then tuck into a delicious buffet BBQ lunch on-board if the option is chosen.
Whitehaven Beach full-day tour
Availability: Please see the calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 8 hours to 11 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See some of the most amazing beaches in the world
- Enjoy morning tea as your guide shares information about the Great Barrier Reef region
- Swim in crystal clear water or explore around the beach
- Have the options to choose of a cruise with or without BBQ lunch
What to expect
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 6 hours on Whitehaven Beach
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and Lookout
- Walk to Whitehaven Beach Lookout
- A gourmet burger on the beach (if chill and grill option is selected)
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Beach games
- Protective stinger suits
- Dedicated host for the duration of the day
- All-inclusive drinks and charcuterie board on return from Whitehaven Beach to Hamilton Island
- Child (4-17 years)
- Senior (65+ years)
Departure from Port of Airlie, Hamilton Island, and Daydream Island, Whitsundays, Australia.
- Port of Airlie Terminal is located at 24 The Cove Rd, Airlie Beach.
- Hamilton Island departure point is the Hamilton Island Marina, opposite the Ice Cream Parlour.
- Daydream Island is from the Daydream Island Ferry Wharf.
What to remember
- Please bring swimwear, a towel, sunscreen, hat, and light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Feel free to bring your camera to capture your memories and money/credit card for optional purchases
- Please see the calendar
- Departure from Port of Airlie at 7.15am
- Departure from Daydream Island at 7.50am
- Departure from Hamilton Island at 8.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.