Excursion to Arles from Aix en Provence
- With the 'Passeport Liberté', you can access to 4 monuments and 1 museum
- Admire the roman and medieval heritage of the city
- Follow the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh
Located in the South of France, the city of Arles has a long history and a picturesque charm. Not a coincidence if the Dutch painter Van Gogh lived there from 1888 to 1889 and produced over 300 paintings and drawings during his stay there. Arles has also important Roman remnants, most of which have been listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 1981.
During you time in Arles, enjoy 4-hour free time with your ticket ‘Passeport Liberté’ to discover the city on your own. The ticket ‘Passeport Liberté’ will be delivered by the driver/guide with a map of the town. This ticket will give you access to a choice of 4 monuments and 1 museum of the town among the following sites: Amphitheatre, Roman theatre, Constantin Roman Thermal bath, Cryptoporticus, Alyscamps, Romanesque Cloister Saint-Trophime, Museum Réattu and Museum Arles antique.
Explore your favorite sites at your own pace and discover the fascinating Roman and medieval heritage of the town before going back to AIx en Provence !
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- 'Passeport Liberté' pass giving access to a choice of 4 monuments and 1 museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure of the tour
- Tours do not operate from November to March
Cancellation fees :
- Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price
- Less than 1 day before departure : 40% of tour price
- The same day : 100% of tour price
From 1 April 2018 – 31 October 2018
- Every Mondays and Thursdays
- Departure: 1.30pm/Return: 7.30pm
Tours do not operate from November to March
C'est l'hiver, Noël arrive à grands pas . C'est l'heure pour Noelia , la fée de noël , de sortir de ...
Aix'Qui? et la Métropole Aix Marseille Provence présentent le 20ème anniversaire du Tour du Pays d'A...
Attention, la cagole a décidé de faire son one Woman Show ! Elle va vous raconter sa vie... Et ça va...
Durée : 1h10 Discipline : acrobatie A partir de 14 ans Pour ce nouveau spectacle sous le petit chapi...
Durée : 120 minutes A partir de 8 ans Metteurs en piste : Davis Bogino et Amélie Kourim Attendu chaq...
Version féminine Durée : 50 minutes A partir de 8 ans Discipline : acrobatie Quatre femmes se lancen...