Excursion to Arles from Aix en Provence
- With the 'Passeport Liberté', you can access to 4 monuments and 1 museum
- Admire the roman and medieval heritage of the city
- Follow the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh
Located in the South of France, the city of Arles has a long history and a picturesque charm. Not a coincidence if the Dutch painter Van Gogh lived there from 1888 to 1889 and produced over 300 paintings and drawings during his stay there. Arles has also important Roman remnants, most of which have been listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 1981.
During you time in Arles, enjoy 4-hour free time with your ticket ‘Passeport Liberté’ to discover the city on your own. The ticket ‘Passeport Liberté’ will be delivered by the driver/guide with a map of the town. This ticket will give you access to a choice of 4 monuments and 1 museum of the town among the following sites: Amphitheatre, Roman theatre, Constantin Roman Thermal bath, Cryptoporticus, Alyscamps, Romanesque Cloister Saint-Trophime, Museum Réattu and Museum Arles antique.
Explore your favorite sites at your own pace and discover the fascinating Roman and medieval heritage of the town before going back to AIx en Provence !
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- 'Passeport Liberté' pass giving access to a choice of 4 monuments and 1 museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure of the tour
- Tours do not operate from November to March
- Cancellation fees :Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price, Less than 1 day before departure : 40% of tour price, The same day : 100% of tour price
From 1 April 2019 – 31 October 2019
Every Mondays and Thursdays
Departure: 1.30pm / Return: 7.30pm
Tours do not operate from November to March
Get a taste of traditional Provence life at a slower pace during this day tour from Aix en Provence....
If you want to have a general overview of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this tour is made...
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its...
During this one day tour in Provence, you will start with a scenic drive to the foot of the Sainte-V...
On this lavender fields afternoon tour, you will be enchanted with the sights and scents of the brea...
Take part to this unforgettable day on the Plateau of Valensole, specialised in the cultivation of «...