Langhe picnic and wine tasting
- Take part in a guided tour and a tasting of four local wines
- Enjoy a picnic lunch while admiring the Langhe landscape
- Visit the wine museum of the castle of Barolo and deepen your knowledge of wine-making
What could be more exciting than enjoying the landscape of vineyards and castles among the gentle hills of the Langhe while savoring the local cuisine? After visiting the winery and tasting 4 wines, enjoy a picnic for lunch: under a tree shade or wherever you prefer, depending on the weather conditions of the day. The lunch box for two people, includes the necessary for lunch, a bottle of wine (Langhe Nebbiolo or Barbera) and the Josetta Saffirio designed corkscrew. You will also find tickets for the Wimu, the Wine Museum located in the castle of Barolo, where you can finish your day deepening the history and culture of wine.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
Castelletto, 39, 12065 Monforte D'alba CN
Azienda Agricola Josetta Saffirio di Sara Vezza
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 participants (the price is per couple) to take place. The maximum number of guests per tour is 6
- From Monday to Friday at 10:00 am
- On Saturday at 10:30 am
- On Sunday at 10:30 am
During the year:
- From today to 30 November 2019 (15 August excluded): open every day
- 1 - 20 December: closed on Sunday
- 21 - 6 January 2020 (included): closed every day
- 7 January - 3 April 2020: closed on Sunday
- 14 April - 30 November 2020: open every day
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste 4 wines (including Barolo). Come and discover the histor...
Experience a journey through Josetta Saffirio's expressions of Barolo. Through an in-depth tour, adm...
Experience an authentic truffle hunt with our trifulau (truffle hunters) and their tabui (truffle do...
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste wines of local production in combination with typical Pi...
Turn into a chef for one day! Before or after (depending on the time chosen) the guided tour of the ...
Visit the winery, discover the history of the company and learn about the production process. Then t...