- Be in the story of Barolo DOCG wine
- Tour the Michele Chiarlo winery and taste his incredible wines with food pairing
- Enjoy the gorgeous landscape from the hill Cerequio
- Taste five wines including a Barbaresco and two Barolos
The Relais Palás Cerequio is in one of the 6 core zones which comprise the fiftieth UNESCO site in Italy: The Viticultural landscapes of Langhe-Roero and Monferrato, were declared World Heritage Sites in 2014. Palás Cerequio rises at La Morra, the ancient village from which it takes its name, at the center of one of the areas best suited to the production of Barolo, one of the most prestigious wines in the world.
Palás Cerequio expresses its essence permeated from the Barolo through two languages: Past and Future.
Past - Inside the paternal palace, originating from the eighteenth century, the four suites dedicated to the «Past» immerse its guests in an almost atavistic atmosphere. Each suite carries the name of a historic Barolo cru and a selection of bottles from their respective zones preserved in a glass display recessed in the wall: Cerequio, Cannubi, Rocche di Castiglione, Villero. Each room is furnished with pieces inspired by the baroque elegance and charm of Piedmont.
Future - The style is minimal and natural, unfinished and precious materials (Lucerne stone and oak logs), breathtaking views and a private wellness spa area. The «Future» area of Palás Cerequio offers total immersion in Barolo through a multi-sensory experience. Each suite is dedicated to celebrated crus, whose labels are presented in special display showcases: Vigna Rionda, Bussia, Rocche dell’Annunziata, Ginestra and Brunate. Images of the land complete the experience in a loop, music created ad hoc, a selection of volumes about Piedmont and decorative stakes from the vineyard.
The Caveau of Barolo
In the eighteenth-century wineries, the Caveau of Cerequio arises, fresh and silent, a memory of the great crus of Barolo, a place of culture for future generations. Here is the history of Michele Chiarlo: over half a century of Barolo vintages, from 1958 till now, in a collection in excess of 6,000 bottles in various formats. An emotion which can be sampled through tastings from bottles over fifty years old.
Inside the Caveau di Cerequio, precious documents are preserved: the celebrated viticultural and oenological Monograph of the province of Cuneo, a volume written by Lorenzo Fantini in 1879, and the village bell, portrayed by the painter Giancarlo Ferraris on the labels of the eponymous cru.
- Tour with lunch
- Tour, wine tasting and lunch
- Cellar tour
- Lunch 3 courses and dessert
- Wine pairing ( 5 wines )
There are no reduced prices
Via Umberto I, 4, 12064 La Morra CN, Italy
- Take as a reference in La Morra village a Pizzeria called Perbacco near the bank Unicredit, on your right, where the road will start to descend; still on your right you will see a little square with a bar at its corner, facing the Cantina Mascarello which you will find on your left.
- Keep follow the road while slowing down as you will reach a small hotel called Corte Gondina and look on your left as you’ll pass the hotel for a little road going right into the vineyards.
- Palas Cerequio will be at the very end, in the deep heart of one of the most important vine region in the world.
- Please make sure to follow the road directions and reach La Morra, Palas Cerequio is at 3km from the village centre.
- The resort is NOT reachable from the bottom of the hill.
Dress code : unformal, baseball hat and shorts not allowed
Meeting point directly at Palas Cerequio
"Tenuta Carretta is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hosp...
“Cascina Chicco is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hospi...
“The Ceretto Winery is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies h...
An experienced truffle hunter with his trained dogs will introduce you to the magic and mystery of t...
At the Coste di Bussia-Tenuta Arnulfo wine estate near the beautiful village of Monforte d'Alba, you...
Josetta Saffirio owns 5 hectares most of which dedicated to Nebbiolo in the Barolo cru of ‘Castellet...
Drinking and driving is a not allowed combination and so, in order to enjoy a whole wine day, we des...
Join this amazing experience accompanied by two brothers, truffles hunter since three generations! T...
The wines produced represent the territory, aromatics as Moscato DOCG and Brachetto DOCG; Albarossa ...
ll fulcro della nostra azienda è la famiglia, il fatto di lavorare in complicità ogni giorno senza m...