- Tour the Barolo hills with Davide, expert bike guide and certified sommelier
- Burn calories before an amazing wine tasting and local delicious food
- Enjoy a wine tasting with a professional certified english speaking sommelier
- See the incredible landscape of the Barolo hills
Davide, bike and sommelier guide will pick up in Barolo area and will bring you the bikes.
You will tour for h 2,30/3 the Barolo hills with him, it doesn't matter if you are a professional driver or just a beginner, according to your wishes and your training he will choose the perfect itinerary.
You will stop in a nice family winery to enjoy their wines, including a Barolo DOCG, and a light lunch with excellent, authentic local food.
A short bike will take you back in Barolo village.
- English speaking bike guide
- Bike rental, helmet included
- Expert certified sommelier guide
- Winery tour
- Barolo DOCG wine tasting
- Light lunch
- Car transfer
Via Monforte, 16, 12060 Barolo CN, Italy
Piazza Giulia Colbert Barolo CN in front of the bar
Please kindly note that an insurance travel and luggage is mandatory for each biker.
A proper cycling clothing is suggested.
The helmet is included.
Four connection lines between Langhe and Roero, with on board narration: the tourist service of a me...
Josetta Saffirio owns 5 hectares most of which dedicated to Nebbiolo in the Barolo cru of ‘Castellet...
At the Coste di Bussia-Tenuta Arnulfo wine estate near the beautiful village of Monforte d'Alba, you...
As a farmstead born over 200 years ago, this property encompasses an enormous amount of land that ha...
Cascina Cà Rossa si trova a Canale, nel cuore del Roero, un tempo conosciuta per la frutticultura, o...
Il tour inizierà con la visita guidata del territorio, dove sarà possibile ammirare tutta la catena ...