Truffle hunting with tasting or lunch in Roero
- Experience a very precious freshly harvested product
- Find out some of the little secrets and harvesting tricks and, most importantly, the training of a truffle dog
- Immerse yourself in Piedmont's traditions, culture and history
The core of our company is our own family. The fact that we're working together every day, without losing our energy and attention to detail, makes us unique in our work field. We are a family of 5 and we all contribute to the company's work.
Our visitors will be able to touch a precious, freshly harvested product with their own hands, while exploring Piedmont's traditions, culture and history. Our company will share our passion for truffles and good food while unveiling some harvesting secrets and tips - including our faithful dog's training methods. Moreover, you will always meet someone coming back from a truffle hunt in our groves and hunting spots, so maybe you'll have the chance to listen to some adventurous hunting stories in Roero valley.
You can choose from 2 options:
- Hunting and tasting
- Hunting and lunch
- Robiola with sliced black truffle or sliced black truffle preserved in oil (depending on the season);
- Croutons with truffle cream (black and white truffles) and truffle butter (black truffle only);
- Salami with handmade Barolo wine;
- Handmade breadsticks;
- Local wine and water
- Mixed appetizers made from our truffle products and barolo salami (as aperitifs);
- Appetizers such as: anchovies in green (anchovy family recipe, parsley, tomato concentrate, and a little garlic); seasonal vegetable fries; peppers with sauce (sauce made with anchovy, tuna, hard-boiled egg, bread, vinegar and tomato concentrate); or asparagus in tuna sauce; or salad made of celery, robiola and black truffle (depending on product seasonality)
- Tagliatelle with black/white truffle, fried egg with black/white truffle
- Bunet (similar to cocoa pudding and macaroon, oven-cooked in bain-marie)
- Local wine, water, bread and breadsticks, coffee.
- Truffle hunting
- Lunch or tasting (depending on the option you choose)
- Transfer from/to the farm
- Hunting option: free for children under 15
- Lunch option: free for children under 5
- Private Tour
- Min 2, max 8 people
- A children's menu is available for children under 5 (cold cuts and pasta with sauce)
- The tasting or aperitif at the end of the hunt takes about an hour, while lunch lasts about 2 hours
- At 10.00am
- At 03.30pm
An experienced truffle hunter with his trained dogs will introduce you to the magic and mystery of t...
Josetta Saffirio owns 5 hectares most of which dedicated to Nebbiolo in the Barolo cru of ‘Castellet...
At the Coste di Bussia-Tenuta Arnulfo wine estate near the beautiful village of Monforte d'Alba, you...
Josetta Saffirio's has an ancient history, as sweet as the hills on which she was born. A history th...
Inside the MÚSES, a unique technology and sensory museum in Europe, you will be able to keep alive t...
From the magical and unrepeatable combination of a unique land and a passion for wine making, the Fr...