Wine tasting and Piedmont cuisine cooking class
- Enjoy a guided tour through the winery
- Get ready to prepare typical dishes of local cuisine
- Relax tasting your own creations and sipping locally-produced wine
Turn into a chef for one day! Before or after (depending on the time chosen) the guided tour of the winery and wine tasting, you will move into the kitchen of a real restaurant to make 4/5 preparations related to the territory and tradition, depending on the seasonality of the products.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Cooking class
- Children (6-14 years old): reduced
Castelletto, 39, 12065 Monforte D'alba CN
Azienda Agricola Josetta Saffirio di Sara Vezza
- The tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to take place. The maximum number of guests for this tour is 8
- From Monday to Friday at 10:00 am and at 2:00 pm
During the year:
- From today to 30 November 2019 (15 August excluded): open every day
- 1 - 20 December: closed on Sunday
- 21 - 6 January 2020 (included): closed every day
- 7 January - 3 April 2020: closed on Sunday
- 14 April - 30 November 2020: open every day
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste 4 wines (including Barolo). Come and discover the histor...
Experience a journey through Josetta Saffirio's expressions of Barolo. Through an in-depth tour, adm...
Experience an authentic truffle hunt with our trifulau (truffle hunters) and their tabui (truffle do...
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste wines of local production in combination with typical Pi...
Visit the winery, discover the history of the company and learn about the production process. Then t...
What could be more exciting than enjoying the landscape of vineyards and castles among the gentle hi...