We are New Mexico's OLDEST and most famous Ghost Walk since 2001. Come experience us for yourself! Professional Tour Guides escort you on a 90-minute, lantern-lit adventure through the scenic Old Town Albuquerque area. Old Town is one of the most actively haunted locations in North America. From actual sightings of full apparitions which seem to vanish impossibly into thin air; to disembodied voices heard in empty buildings; even objects moving mysteriously on their own. Skeptics Welcome!
Private Ghost Tour of Old Town Albuquerque
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a fun and informative stroll through the quiet, darkened streets of Old Town
- Experience the eyewitness accounts of spirits who make Old Town their eternal home of haunting
- Search for the lost souls of early residents, Civil War phantoms, spooks, specters, wandering apparitions, and over one dozen other ghosts
- Discover the history and basics of Ghost Hunting as you hear the chilling stories of actual events
- Learn a bit of Old Town’s History, hear the reported Ghost Stories, review the Paranormal Evidence and then decide for yourself the possibility of the existence of Ghosts
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- - Private, 90-minute Guided Ghost Tour of Old Town
303 Romero St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, USA
What to remember
- Ticketing reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- Participant agrees to follow all current City, City and National COVID-19 requirements
- We may take Guest's temperatures with a digital thermometer. (Anyone with a fever will be sent home.)
- Old Town is the heart of Albuquerque
- Tour is held rain, storm or shine
- Bring a camera to take pictures if you'd like
- Dress for the weather including comfortable walking shoes
- Featured on your favorites shows like the Travel Channel, Weird Travels, The Dead Files, Dead Famous, Breaking Bad
- Tour is family friendly but is rated “PG” for some real historical information that may be disturbing to younger or sensitive guests
- I understand and agree that all ticket sales are FINAL with NO REFUNDS allowed for any reason
- Tour Tickets are valid for TWO YEARS
- I further understand and agree that Tours are taken at my own risk and will be held no matter of the weather
- Tours will be held rain, storm or shine
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.