Live flamenco show with tapas dinner
- Enjoy a live flamenco show at a traditional tablao
- Feast on the authentic tapas dishes of Spain
- Savor typical Spanish cuisine, such as Manchego cheeses and Iberian meats
Discover the typical flavors of Spanish cuisine during a tapas dinner in the heart of Alicante's old town. Experience the culinary art of the tapas, typically small, hot or cold snacks served for sharing with your fellow diners. Savor typical tapas dishes, including tropical salads, ham croquettes, Portuguese pâtés, Manchego cheeses, fried calamari, Iberian meats with young garlic and desserts with drinks.
In addition, spend the evening at a live flamenco show in an authentic tablao (flamenco bar) next to the restaurant. Watch a dynamic performance by premier artists from Spain, and enjoy the passion of this unique music and dance form. Get a complimentary drink of wine, beer or soft beverage.
- Live flamenco show (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Entrance fees and 1 drink per person (wine, beer or soft drink)
- Tapas dinner
- Transportation to/from the activities
La Casona Alicantina Restaurant at Calle Mayor 14. Flamenco La Guitarrería at Calle Mayor 16 (about 25 meters from the restaurant)
- The minimum age for this activity is 18 years old
- Group size: min. 2 max. 25 people
- The flamenco show is about 25 meters from the restaurant in the old town of Alicante: Flamenco La Guitarrería, Calle Mayor 16; La Casona Alicantina Restaurant, Calle Mayor 14
- Wednesday, Thursday Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- For bookings between Wednesday and Saturday, the dinner will be served before the flamenco show (dinner from 8.00pm and flamenco show at 9.30pm).
- For bookings on Sunday, dinner will be served after the flamenco show (flamenco show at 8.00pm and dinner at approximately 10.00pm)
There's just the place to escape the heat, and that's Benidorm's Aqualandia water park. It's packed ...
You'll feel like you're a million miles away from the beaches, as you head inland and discover the s...
If it's a typical Spanish ‘pueblo' that you're after, then Mojacar's your town. You'll cross some pr...
This tour combines two of the Almeria's top attractions – the Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve and the hi...
Considered one of the most picturesque parts of the Costa del Sol, Nerja and nearby Frigiliana evoke...
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly have all blown through with the tumbleweed in Oasys MiniHollywood. An...