Experience the hot springs of Hammamat Ma’in on this full-day tour from Amman. Relax in the mineral-rich water, known for its healing qualities, and discover one of Jordan’s most beautiful natural sights. Ma’in located 58 km south of Amman and 120 meters below sea level, is the thermal mineral hot springs and waterfalls, where Herod the Great was said to have bathed in its medicinal water, and where people have come for thermal treatments, or simply to enjoy a hot soak, since the days of Rome.
Full-day tour to Hammamat Ma’in hot springs from Amman
- Enjoy a full-day tour from Amman
- Relax in the mineral-rich water known for its healing qualities
- Have the best spa day at the hot spring
- Round trip transportation from and to your hotel with an English speaking driver
- Entrance fee Ma'in Hot Spring public area
- Free Wi-Fi connection in the vehicle (upon request)
- Personal expenses
- Child (7-11) max 1 per booking
- Free for child under 7: max 1 per booking
Pick-up from your hotel in Amman and the Dead Sea hotels
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up starts from 9.00am