Meet the driver at your hotel in Amman or at the Amman airport, and then enjoy sweeping views of the Jordan desert during the 147-mile (236-kilometer) trip to Petra. Upon arrival at Petra, you’ll have 3 hours to see the ancient city on your own. Take in Petra’s Siq, the Treasury, Royal Tombs, and the Theater, as well as the area’s soaring cliffs and hidden caves. Your stay in Petra is longer than most group tours, so you’ll also have time to leave the crowds behind on an independent hike to the spectacular Monastery. After the unique visit ended, you’ll return to Amman, where you can be dropped off at your hotel or at the airport.
What to expect
Ask a question
Day trips & excursions
Private transfer from Amman to Petra
Availability: Every Day
Duration: 10 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore one of Jordan’s most spectacular highlights on a private tour from Amman
- Avoid the time-wasting hassle of the early-morning bus
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels or the airport in Amman make this a convenient way to visit Petra
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop off from your accommodation in Amman or QAIA in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All applicable Taxes
What's not included
- Food or drinks
- Personal expenses
Amman Hotels V.V or Queen Alia International Airport. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- This is a transfer only, once you arrive in Petra you are free to discover the city
- Pick up at 8.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to день before the activity begins.