Amsterdam Red Light Secrets museum and one-hour canal cruise
- Entry to the Red Light Secrets museum of prostitution
- Learn about the world's oldest profession
- Discover Amsterdam's charm from the water
- Cruise audio guide available in 18 languages
Take advantage of this special combination that includes a one-hour canal cruise through Amsterdam's UNESCO-protected canal district and an entrance ticket to Red Light Secrets, museum of prostitution.
Step into an intriguing world that remains hidden to many and discover the secrets of Amsterdam’s most notorious neighbourhood in the new attraction Red Light Secrets, museum of prostitution. Take a look behind the scenes at the oldest profession in the world and experience what it feels like to take a seat behind one of the famous windows. Listen to the secrets of the women themselves, their moving dreams and desires. A short film will introduce you to the other side of the Red Light District, which is more than just the neighbourhood of paid sex.
Seeing Amsterdam by boat is practically mandatory during a visit and your one-hour canal cruise takes you through the city's charming UNESCO-protected canal district. Feast your eyes on the elegant Golden-Age-era merchants’ houses, fabulous gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights.Your audio guide on the newly branded boat is available in 18 languages.
- Entry to Red Light Secrets, museum of prostitution
- One-hour canal cruise
- Audio guide in 18 languages
- Food and beverages
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bring a digital or printed copy of your voucher to the Lindbergh Office (Damrak 26) in order to receive your tickets.
Red Light Secrets is located in Oudezijds Achterburgwal 60H, Amsterdam.
- Participants must be 18 years-old and over
- Audio guide is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian
- The museum is open daily: 12.00pm-12.00am
- Canal cruise schedule : daily 9.30am-9.00pm
- From 29 November 2018 to 20 January 2019, the city will hold the Amsterdam Light Festival. During this period there is no 1-hour canal cruise after 4.30pm
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...