Amsterdam Stedelijk Museum skip-the-line ticket
- Visit the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam - the largest Dutch museum for modern art and design
- Avoid waiting in line with your skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Admire works from the greatest artists in the world including Appel, Chagall, Kandinsky, Mondriaan and many others
The Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam is the largest museum for modern and contemporary art and design in the Netherlands. Its original 1895 building has been fully renovated and expanded with a futuristic new wing at Amsterdam's Museum Square.
Visual Arts Collection
The Stedelijk Museum offers top works of art from the greatest artists in the world, including work from important art movements such as Bauhaus, the Amsterdam School, De Stijl, CoBrA, abstract-expressionism, pop art, minimal art and conceptual art. Come and see iconic works by Appel, Cézanne, Chagall, Dumas, Kandinsky, Kienholz, De Kooning, Koons, Malevich, Matisse, Mondrian, Picasso, Pollock, Warhol and many others.
The museum has an impressive collection of design objects, including furniture, jewelry, posters and textiles. Enjoy applied art, industrial design and graphic design by internationally acclaimed figures, such as H.P Berlage, A.M. Cassandre, Marcel Breuer, Gerrit Rietveld, Willem Sandberg, Wim Crouwel, Ettore Sottsass, and Gijs Bakker.
Current and upcoming exhibitions
- Stedelijk Base, The New Collection Presentation (From 16 December 2017)
- First Ever Sottsass Retrospective In The Netherlands (April - September 2018)
- Günther Förg: A Fragile Beauty (End of May- End of September 2018)
- Studio Drift: Coded Nature (25 April - 26 August 2018)
- Freedom is Recognized Necessity (3 March - 12 August 2018)
- Forever Young? (30 March - 12 August 2018)
- The Djaya Brothers: Revolusi In The Stedelijk (9 June - 2 September 2018)
- Art And Counterculture 1967-1970 (7 July 2018 - 6 January 2019)
- Skip-the-line admission to Stedelijk Museum
- Free admission for youth 18 years of age or younger
Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam, Museumplein 10, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Stedelijk Museum is located at Amsterdam's Museum Square. To enter, please present your mobile voucher at the main entrance of the muesum.
- The Stedelijk Museum is wheelchair accessible. Elevators are available
- You can enter the museum at your chosen day and time. The voucher is valid until 31 December 2018
- The museum is open daily 10.00am-6.00pm and on Friday 10.00am-10.00pm
The Heineken Experience is a thrilling self-guided interactive tour on which you will discover all t...
The Moco Museum (Modern Contemporary) in Amsterdam showcases the best works of the so-called "Rock S...
Your skip-the-line entrance ticket for House of Bols gives you access to the world's largest cocktai...
Take advantage of this combination ticket that includes a one-hour canal cruise along the city's mos...
During your skip-the-line guided visits to the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam with a c...
Have it all on your visit to the fabulous city of Amsterdam with a convenient combination ticket whi...
Once in Amsterdam, one of the many museums you can't miss is the Rembrandt House. Famous artist Remb...
Experience Amsterdam at its most beautiful. Get aboard a canal boat when the sun goes down and the c...
This hop-on hop-off tour through Holland’s picturesque countryside is the perfect way to explore out...
This option combines two of Amsterdam's top attractions: a hop-on hop-off bus ticket and admission t...