Fast-track entry to Rijksmuseum and Keukenhof with transport from Amsterdam
- Admire some of the greatest works of art in history at the renowned Rijksmuseum
- Explore the stunning sea of flowers as you stroll through the Keukenhof park
- Fast-track entrance to save time
Avoid the long queues in the museum and head directly to the Rijksmuseum to see masterpieces such as Vermeer’s Milkmaid and Rembrandt’s Night Watch. The museum offers an extensive collection of artwork, crafts and historical pieces dating back from the year 1200 to the present. Absorb the culture and see one-of-a-kind artwork. Eight thousand objects are on display in 80 galleries, with a variety of exhibits that are sure to impress.
Next, visit Keukenhof, a natural work of art. Explore 32 hectares of flower gardens. View unique flower shows and feel inspired by the abundance and perfume of more than seven million bulbs in bloom. Upon arrival, avoid the long queues and enjoy fast-track entry to this wonderful floral garden.
Benefit from the flexible and direct travel to Keukenhof. The bus ride will take you there within an hour. Travel in comfort and convenience and take in the picturesque Dutch landscape.
After your visit, there are frequent bus departures for you to return to Amsterdam. Benefit from flexible travel to one of Holland’s best-known icons. A wonderful holiday memory!
- Fast-track entry to Rijksmuseum
- Roundtrip travel Amsterdam–Keukenhof
- Fast-track entry to Keukenhof
- Video presentation during your bus ride
- Multilingual Keukenhof brochure
- Amsterdam city map
- Food and drinks
- Children under the age of 18 enter free to Rijksmuseum. They only pay for entry and transport to Keukenhof
Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Before entering the attractions you have to redeem your voucher at the check-in desk that is located on the ground floor of THIS IS HOLLAND, opposite Central Station. Take the free ferry from Central Station to get there (direction: Buikslotermeer). From there, it is just a 2-minute walk. Buses to Keukenhof depart from outside THIS IS HOLLAND.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At the time you redeem your voucher you will receive a separate ticket for entering the Rijksmuseum. You can visit the museum at your own leisure
- Once you have redeemed your Rijksmuseum ticket, you can make use of the fast-track entry. Nonetheless, you may have to queue outside the museum. These queues are for all visitors
- Tour operates daily from March to May
- Bus departs from Amsterdam: 9.00am-2.30pm, every 30 minutes
- Bus departs from Keukenhof: 10.00am-6.30pm, every 30 minutes
- The Rijksmuseum is open daily, from 9.00am–5.00pm
- You can visit Keukenhof at your own leisure. A guaranteed seat is reserved when you return after a 3.5-hour stay. Longer or shorter stay is permitted
- Rijksmuseum visit: at your own leisure
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket f...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...