Hop-on hop-off windmills and Dutch villages bus tour with This is Holland
- Experience Holland from a bird’s eye view at the virtual flight experience This is Holland
- Hop on the bus tour that will take you through the picturesque countryside
- Get to know the Dutch traditions and enjoy self-guided walking tours
Start your tour at any desired time at “This is Holland”, the ultimate virtual flight experience over Holland in Amsterdam! While flying over the beautiful landscapes, you will get an idea of how Holland was created. For the Dutch, water is both their best friend and enemy alike. Using mounds, dikes, windmills and polders, the Dutch succeeded in reclaiming land from the sea creating the extraordinary country below sea-level. Learn about the ingenuity behind these structures through this unique flight experience. The magnificent filming will give you a spectacular aerial view and the special effects of sound and smell adds to the exciting experience.
Then, see the wonderful landscape with your own eyes as you hop on the comfortable bus that will take you within 15 minutes to the countryside just north of Amsterdam. You can hop on and off as you please. Each stop provides its own special slice of the Dutch culture and tradition, this tour has the perfect variety as you explore the Dutch countryside. Enjoy self-guided walking tours with an audio guide or just walk around and admire the typical historical villages. En route, enjoy amazing country views away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
There are buses every 45 minutes from each stop which provides the perfect amount of freedom to enjoy your favorite area at your own leisure. Spending as much or as little time at each stop gives you flexibility that cannot be found elsewhere. When planning your trip to Holland, be sure not to miss this gem of a tour which is suitable for all.
Please note: From 30 September to 26 March the tour runs in the opposite direction. The starting point remains the same.
- Entry to This is Holland (2 shows)
- Hop-on hop-off bus day ticket
- Free guided tour at Henri Willig Cheese Farm
- Visit to Zaanse Schans
- Audio tour through app on the bus
- Self-guided walking tours available at all stops
- Countryside guide book with information on the stops, recommended sights of interest and local tips
- Amsterdam city map
- Food and drinks
- Children ages 4-11: reduced
- Small children ages 0-3: free
Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Buses depart from This is Holland. Get there from Amsterdam Central Station by taking the ferry towards “Buiksloterweg”. Please check in at the gift shop on the ground floor. (Open from 9.00am–3.00pm).
- When visiting This is Holland, large backpacks and bags should be stored in the provided lockers
- Pets are not permitted (only assistance dogs)
- Guests who use wheelchairs may enter the flight experience only if they are able to transfer from their wheelchair to the ride seat by themselves or with the assistance of a companion
- An audio guide is available on the hop-on-hop-off bus in English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- In the villages, you can take a self-guided tour in English using the app
- This is Holland flight experience is available in English and Dutch
- Departures from Amsterdam: from 9.00am–3.00pm, every 45 minutes
- This is Holland is open 10.00am–8.00pm
- The total roundtrip on the bus takes approximately 2 hours. Visiting time at each stop is at your own leisure
- Last arrival in Amsterdam at 8.00pm
- The Hop on Hop off app allows visitors to see the live location of the bus, so they can always check if the bus is nearby the bus stop
Holland Pass will be your personal passport to one of the most picturesque regions in Europe. It gra...
This hop-on hop-off tour through Holland’s picturesque countryside is the perfect way to explore out...
During your tour of Volendam, Marken and the windmills from Amsterdam, you will head toward the coun...
Experience the beauty of Keukenhof Gardens in bloom on a guided morning tour from Amsterdam. Travel ...
Scenic landscapes dotted with windmills, picturesque canals, villages with charming streets, locals ...
Smell the flowers and visit the world's largest spring garden in the world. Enjoy the abundance and ...
Begin your tour at the central meeting point at the foot of the A’DAM lookout just across the water ...
Avoid the long queues in the museum and head directly to the Rijksmuseum to see masterpieces such as...
Experience a special cruise through one of the largest seaports in the world. You will see the impre...
On your Keukenhof flower fields and bulb farm day-trip from Amsterdam, the colors will enchant you a...